Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2015 2:18:05 PM EDT
I finally bought my 939.  I'm looking for holster recommendations.  Inside outside and appendix.  I bought the extreme and pick it up Monday.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I use one of these:

http://stealthgearusa.com/
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:23:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use one of these:

http://stealthgearusa.com/
View Quote

Probably the best iwb holster ever made. Are you a lefty OP? If so, PM me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:20:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I am not a lefty...  Any input on their turn around time?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am not a lefty...  Any input on their turn around time?
View Quote

2-3 weeks is my guess.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the input. I ordered a OWB from Winthrop holsters i am going to give a try.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats on the 938!  

I have the Rosewood model. It was my first handgun and I carried it for 2 years straight in a Crossbreed Supertuck around 3:30 - 4.  A good gun belt and it totally disappears.  

I'm not sure how long the turn around is for Crossbreed now though.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks i cant wait to shoot it. I bought the extreme with the black and gray G10 grips and exteneded mag. Now im on the search for more exteneded mags
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Congrats on the 938!  

I have the Rosewood model. It was my first handgun and I carried it for 2 years straight in a Crossbreed Supertuck around 3:30 - 4.  A good gun belt and it totally disappears.  

I'm not sure how long the turn around is for Crossbreed now though.
View Quote

I have the same setup, crossbreed was like 3 weeks as of last fall time frame.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I carry my 938 in a Zorn Skinny rig.  It can be worn AIWB, or at the behind the hip position too.

Zorn holsters

don't let the mid price fool ya.  These are awesome holsters.  I have one for the 938, the 19, 26/27, and the glock 36.  They rock.  If you don't see the holster listed, call them...99% of the time the owner answers the phone;

I was looking for one foe my 938, and did not see it listed.  i called them, and the owner located a gun locally, and made me the holster.  I had it in less than a week.

Another option, which works great in shorts or NPE's, is pocket carry.  The Desantis Nemisis is awesome, breaks up the profile great, and is another that won't break the bank.  The size you need is the R8.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I have this one http://www.mdjcustomholsters.com/sig-sauer-iwb-appendix-carry-hybrid-leather-kydex-holster-fixed-retention/

It's not bad. It works okay for appendix. I use both holes on the clip to keep it from shifting.

I recently purchased one like this from ebay for my Glock 43. It's the first of this style I've ever bought and I absolutely love it! I would suggest one for the P938 also. I feel it carries better appendix than the leather back.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:18:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Mine rides in a crossbreed, love it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm happy with my Kusiak with extra mag pouch.  I carry it appendix or at 4:00 o'clock

http://www.kusiakleather.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top