Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 10:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Shipment notice with tracking info received yesterday.  Bag and both mags.  Shipped six days after I mailed the form.  Hell yeah!
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shipment notice with tracking info received yesterday.  Bag and both mags.  Shipped six days after I mailed the form.  Hell yeah!
View Quote

I still haven't gotten anything other than a order confirmation that was processed 5/14.  

Mine is for a P226
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I still haven't gotten anything other than a order confirmation that was processed 5/14.  

Mine is for a P226
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine is for a P226

I'll bet there was a bigger response for 226's.  Probably waiting for mags to be available.  I was shocked at how fast mine processed.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
It appears that 2 of my submissions are in USPS limbo.  I got acknowledgement of one submission 6 days after mailing.   The other submission sent as the same time is still not in the system.  The third submission sent 2 weeks before these two is still not in the system.  The guy at the sig phone # was really nice.  He said to wait another week and if they are still not in the system, I can resend.

Link Posted: 6/9/2015 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Got my shipment info at 12:30 am this morning.
Took 13 days for mine. Don't know if it being a 10 had anything to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Mine is for a P226
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine is for a P226

I got my notice last night for the bag and mags.

Thanks Sig!
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Delivered today.  Bag is really no big deal.  Two free mags is awesome.  Great promo.

Link Posted: 6/13/2015 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Mailed in my form about ten days ago and have not yet received an email confirmation.  They should just be standard 15rd 9mm 229-1 mags, so I imagine they'll get them out soon enough.  Great promotion.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I just got a call from SIG today, telling me that they are currently out of 1911 ultra magazines, but will ship when the next batch comes in.  However, they are sending the case out right away. Very nice of them to call and inform me.

Quoted:
I was on the fence about getting a new pistol.  I now have a Sig 1911 Traditional Ultra on its way to me.  This offer is a $100 bonus, just in magazines.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the update. I sent my form in 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.  I figure I'll give them another week to at least send an email confirmation before I reach out to them. I want to make sure they at least got the form.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Update:  I never received an email confirmation or shipping notice, but UPS delivered a box from NH today.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#12]
And an update with picture!

" />
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Got an email from SIG on the 10mm mags.  I guess they are now in the pipeline and should be here soon.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top