Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2015 5:39:21 PM EDT
I own the MK25-D but am wanting to buy the P226 Combat. Those that own them any complaints? Does it come with the SRT already installed? I'm looking for the older model because the new ones seem to all have the longer extractor.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#1]
No complaints here. Love mine. A little over 5k though it. Doesn't have the SRT installed. Well, I guess the one complaint I would have is the mags it came with (Checkmates) are shitty. I use them for range only, but that doesn't reflect the gun itself.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I just picked up the combat TB model today. Looks awesome.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy the MecGar mags they make for the 226. They're like $30 and great quality. You can get 18 rounders (flush fit) or 20s with an extension.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd buy the MecGar mags they make for the 226. They're like $30 and great quality. You can get 18 rounders (flush fit) or 20s with an extension.
View Quote

Thanks. Yes that's all I use in my P226's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top