Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2015 5:39:05 PM EDT
I have a Sig MK25 that I purchased brand new about a year ago, but have only shot it a few times.  Ever since it was new the trigger will not fully reset back.  I could easily push it back with my finger, but couldn't find the cause behind it (and really it should completely reset on its own like my M11 or 239).  I completely tore down the gun (i'm a Sig Armorer) and even replaced the trigger reset spring, but the problem still persists.  NONE of my other Sigs have this issue. I'm thinking the locking block is somehow off just a tad causing the trigger to bind.  Any thoughts?

>>>>>>>>>>
UPDATE:
I pulled apart the gun after looking at the trigger bar very closely and noticed that a curved portion of the bar itself which helps to push the trigger back into position had a defect with a small bump/bur in the middle which was causing the trigger not to reset fully sometimes (i.e. didn't have a smooth curvature like it should).  I located a new trigger bar on Ebay for $29 and installed it in less than ten minutes.  Now it is smooth as silk and resets perfectly like my other Sigs.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Call sig?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Try without the right grip panel off. Perhaps the grip is interfering with the trigger bar spring. The rear of the spring is in the correct notch I'm assuming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top