Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2015 11:50:27 PM EDT
Saw one at my lgs for $499 with three mags, E2 grips, night sights and looks to be in great condition. Don't know much about the new Sigs. Is it worth it?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems like a decent find. I own the Enhanced Elite and am very happy so far. Does it come with the short reset trigger? If so, pick up a few 18rd Mec-gars   and blast away.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Rep mentioned it should have the SRT in it, but I don't know that I could be able to tell. I haven't handled or shot a Sig in a long time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
That is a great price, I have a 226elite in 40 with the rosewood grips and SRT and it's an awesome gun. I think they are over 1000 brand new.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah... I walked in just in time to see a fellow looking it over and then buying it. I'm not sure it had even been shot. It was some commemorative edition with someone's call sign or something engraved on the slide and an insignia displaying "OEF" on the top. It came with a small laser unit on the rail. I should have bought it last night with money I don't have, but I was trying to be responsible. Lol
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 2:59:19 AM EDT
[#5]
That OEF makes me think it was some .mil guys personal gun. OEF = Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan. Sig has some LE/Mil commemorative program where units can group buy guns and have them engraved and personalized.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That OEF makes me think it was some .mil guys personal gun. OEF = Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan. Sig has some LE/Mil commemorative program where units can group buy guns and have them engraved and personalized.
View Quote

I'm almost positive that is what it was. I don't know the backstory on it, but it was probably sad whatever it was.i haven't shot or owned a Sig in a long time, but that one gave me pause.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top