Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2015 7:57:20 PM EDT
I have a chance to purchase a used Sig P250 compact in 40 S&W.... It is in excellent condition.

I've owned several Sig's and I know that they are usually well built firearms.

I've never owned a Sig modular trigger group Sig. So I'm looking for the pros and  con's.

And a rough value on the above used firearm?

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Contrast sights in like new condition I have seen for as low as $250 at gun shows, with night sights I would pay no more than $350 and likely haggle for less. They on l y came with 1 mag the first few years, and maybe stil l,  so add $20-25 a mag if there is more than 2.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
The triggers are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

They are Sig Accurate if you can stand the trigger.  My cousin bought one in 9 for her first gun but i much preferred my P228.  

Summit Gun Broker has the Subcompact models for $339 and the compact for $379...NIB

If that tells you anything.  I do like the newer striker fired version the P320.  They share mags and holsters.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The triggers are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

They are Sig Accurate if you can stand the trigger.  My cousin bought one in 9 for her first gun but i much preferred my P228.  

Summit Gun Broker has the Subcompact models for $339 and the compact for $379...NIB

If that tells you anything.  I do like the newer striker fired version the P320.  They share mags and holsters.
View Quote

Thanks to the above two answers... I'm going to pass on the Sig P250. For one, I hate the LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG trigger pull.

I sold my first Ruger LC9 because I couldn't handle the LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG trigger pull. I've since bought a Ruger LC9's in it's place.

And even though the Sig looked almost like new.... The price was $400 bucks.  Thanks for warning me about a stupid purchase that I almost made.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:24:07 AM EDT
[#4]
If it is a 2nd gen P250c I think you should reconsider passing it up. The trigger pull is somewhat comparable to the DA pull on my 686. Smooth and no stacking before it breaks. I like it.

$250 is a good price in good condition. The mags are expensive,  $40.

Mine is .40 and I shoot it well enough that it's what I carry. But unless you're comfortable with a DAO then pass.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it is a 2nd gen P250c I think you should reconsider passing it up. The trigger pull is somewhat comparable to the DA pull on my 686. Smooth and no stacking before it breaks. I like it.

$250 is a good price in good condition. The mags are expensive,  $40.

Mine is .40 and I shoot it well enough that it's what I carry. But unless you're comfortable with a DAO then pass.
View Quote

Did you notice the price in my above post.... $400?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top