Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2015 6:44:08 PM EDT
I found an Ohio State Patrol P226 pistol for a smokin deal. I really like the OSP marking as I was a military police officer and am currently seeking civilian police employment. My Question, is there anyway to convert the DAO to DAK and if so what is needed?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out this site for info how to convert. As of right now the website is under maitenence so I can't give you the exact location but it's under the FAQ section.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, everything I have found so far points me to that site but its been down for some time it seems. I did find some info and turns out my frame is a pre-2005 and will not accept the DAK parts. I really want a DAK pistol as most agencies around me use it or glocks which I have a handful of and shoot. I guess I could always keep it how it is and buy another one thats DAK. Oh darn I have to buy another gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top