Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2015 7:55:04 PM EDT
I found a pair of unused P220 .38super magazines, Euro style, in my closet Saturday night.  I bought them over a decade ago thinking I was getting a P220 in .38super.  That project coincided with my hige love of SIGs and the .38super.  I am past both, so I figured I would sell them.  WHat are they worth these days?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#1]
As high as $150 on ebay
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw that ebay listing, but they dont really go for that much, do they?

The only shop that I can tell that carries them is Top Gun Supply, but it seems their website is down.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The .38 Super mags were always hard to come by.   I have seen them go for over $100 each on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool!

I figured maybe $50 each, at best.  Mo' money is always better!  I was ghost banned on SigForum some years ago, otherwise I'd post them there.  I guess I'll post them here.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Sigforum is probably the place where you will get the most money for them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

And because of the eagle, he cannot, winky face or no winky face.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 3:55:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck him.  With that entire forum.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I found a pair of unused P220 .38super magazines, Euro style, in my closet Saturday night.  I bought them over a decade ago thinking I was getting a P220 in .38super.  That project coincided with my hige love of SIGs and the .38super.  I am past both, so I figured I would sell them.  WHat are they worth these days?
View Quote

While they are out of stock right now, Top Gun Supply normally has them new for $60/ea. The magazines TGS has are cut for the American style magazine release but will work in the Euro magazine release pistols just fine.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Try SigTalk forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top