220 Carry Elite Dark. I want an IWB holster, on the lower-cost end
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
blackhawk nylon sleeve 10.00
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a nice piece and somewhat heavy.  I only have a Crossbreed for my Sigs.  But I would consider that style at least for the comfort of all day carry.

I haven't tried one yet.  But Alien Gear has been coming out swinging with their Hybrid holster.  They seem to be everywhere at the moment and they are cheaper than the Crossbreeds or Comp-Tacs.  They also seem to have better tension adjust-ability than the other Hybrids out there.  I'm really thinking about giving them a try when I need another holster.  Plus they offer front shell trade in.  So if you get rid of the P220 for something different, you can trade the P220 shell for something different.  Which I don't think any of the other companies offer.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Comp-Tac  "Spartan"
Cheap, durable, comfortable, and conceals well.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone know if a desantis sof-tuck will work? They make one for the 220 carry but their CS wasn't sure if it would fit mine
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Look at Ebay. Lot of bang for the buck over there on holsters.

ETA

ONE Example
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Alien gear is amazing stuff for the price.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look at Ebay. Lot of bang for the buck over there on holsters.

ETA

ONE Example
View Quote

EBay is where I bought almost all my holsters.  Most are handmade in USA.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:06:56 AM EDT
[#9]
You will find no better than this one right here.  Have changed over to this for all my carries.  Gavin is also kick ass for customer service!
firearmholster.com
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 8:10:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yup. I've been carrying a P228 daily for almost two years in a Bladetech Nano IWB. Awesome holster.  Someone mentioned Crossbreed, too; I have a Crossbreed for one of my other guns, they are also high quality and very comfortable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top