Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2014 8:20:21 AM EDT
Anyone here CCW a 220 carry model?  SAO or any of the double singles.  I'm more interested in comparisons on what guns it compares to, as far as difficulty to carry goes.  I always felt glocks were easy to carry, 1911s easier except the pointy butt at the end of the grip.  I know this is broad but I assume there are people here who have carried a 220 carry for years and just want their feedback.  Can it be carried in the summer?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I carry my p220 carry elites all the time, mostly in ugly bald guy holster on comtac belt under a tee shirt.
my daily attire is shorts, tee and flip flops. I have the 7 P220s from the standard combat to the compact and its the elites are my EDC
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been carrying my P220 Carry Equinox in South Florida in a horsehide Super Tuck every day for the past five years; usually under a tee shirt and shorts and it has never posed any sort of problem anywhere I've been.

It's a very comfortable and reasonably well concealed setup, and most importantly, it's the pistol I want to find in my hand in the unfortunate event things turn to crap and I need a pistol with which to defend my life.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I am carring a P220 sas carry in a galco king tuk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top