BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 12:09:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I bought a threaded barrel for my P6 so I could use my EVO 9 on it and it fixed the HP problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
P6 is German police surplus with a very heavy DA pull.  Wolff springs are available.  I have the P225, Swiss version.  Trigger pull is normal and barrel handles HP ammo.

I bought a threaded barrel for my P6 so I could use my EVO 9 on it and it fixed the HP problem.

No suppressors for us...yet.  Just got CCW.  SBRs available if you have C&R.  

Ours regs suk, but better than CA, NY, NJ, MA, CT.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 12:50:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
P6 is German police surplus with a very heavy DA pull.  Wolff springs are available.  I have the P225, Swiss version.  Trigger pull is normal and barrel handles HP ammo.

A plain unthreaded barrel should cure your HP problem.

EKG-Firedragon is where I got mine and they make a non-threaded barrel for it:

http://www.efkfiredragon.com/sig-sauer-p225-9mm2.html

It says P225 but it works great in a P6.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I just wanted to say that this thread has been helpful to me trying to figure out all the Sig models.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just wanted to say that this thread has been helpful to me trying to figure out all the Sig models.
View Quote

Me too.  I appreciated all the info and it was pretty well put together.  
I ended up going with a 226 (as most suggested early on), and decided I did not need the tac-ops for 400$ more.  It was the right choice for me and I love every thing about it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice update.  I am debating 320 vs. 226 SAO.  Price difference being the biggest hurdle.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I ended up going with a 226 (as most suggested early on), and decided I did not need the tac-ops for 400$ more.  It was the right choice for me and I love every thing about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fantastic choice!  My first was a P229 E2 in 9 MM.  That was a couple of years ago now.  It's my favorite all around pistol, and I do have several other manufacturers in my safe.  However, I go to my P229 for training classes of all sorts and it's my favorite to shoot.

I plan to buy it a big sister this year, a P226R.  

It's a disease, I tell you, and should be recognized as such so that I can get financial help to feed it.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:49:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fantastic choice!  My first was a P229 E2 in 9 MM.  That was a couple of years ago now.  It's my favorite all around pistol, and I do have several other manufacturers in my safe.  However, I go to my P229 for training classes of all sorts and it's my favorite to shoot.

It's a disease, I tell you, and should be recognized as such so that I can get financial help to feed it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No truer words have ever been spoken!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wow, did not know it came with a safety.  Not that I want one, just wasn't aware.

I think the long DA first pull is plenty of safety.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SigPro
SP2022 (only currently produced Sigpro)- Service size polymer DA/SA in 9mm, .40, .357 Sig. Available with or without a slide mounted safety

Wow, did not know it came with a safety.  Not that I want one, just wasn't aware.

I think the long DA first pull is plenty of safety.

That is one of the strong points of these pistols to me also.
I will stick one in my pants,Mexican carry,with no concerns.
But, my Glocks never get carried without a holster.
I just got a second one,.40 cal, it will replace the G22 in the Jeep now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top