Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2014 5:53:32 PM EDT
Saw several P938 in the consignment area. Asked if seeing several was a bad sign. The guy behind the counter said that actually the ones they had were previously guns that men had bought for their GF/SO/wife and they didn't like because it was the wrong color or they wanted something else. He then told me that they were running a special on a group that the owner got with hogue like grips and CrimsonTrace laser for the same price as the consignment guns at $595.

There I was just dropping by on the way home like I do almost everyday from work. But NOO!!  This time, I left the store with my name on one of the two remaining pistols committed to pick it up on Friday.

Hate it when that happens.

How badly was I hornswaggled in that deal?  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
PSA had the P938 for $500 a week or two and several places have it for under $500 like: http://www.gunsnammostore.com/p-116044-sig-p938-22lr-10rd-blk-ns-rswd.aspx

I guess it depends on how much the laser means to you.

If it's $595 out the door, I'd say you did just fine.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PSA had the P938 for $500 a week or two and several places have it for under $500 like: http://www.gunsnammostore.com/p-116044-sig-p938-22lr-10rd-blk-ns-rswd.aspx

I guess it depends on how much the laser means to you.

If it's $595 out the door, I'd say you did just fine.
View Quote

The link you provided is for a 22lr version.
Besides PSA, can you link to another <$500 P938 9mm?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, just hit gunwatcher.com and hit the first link. Wasn't really paying attention to caliber (didn't know they had a .22 version).
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
At my local Palmetto State Armory a P938 Sport (the cheapest model, Hogue grips) is on sale for $540 normally $600. Crimson Trace is about $230 list. So yea, not a bad price for used if you like the laser. I have a P938 Sport myself I really like. Not as pretty as the rosewood or two tones but the Hogue grip and the 7 round mag makes a big difference for me in terms of accuracy. I also have a Crimson Trace green laserguard  on one of my 1911s and it's held zero well and works great outdoors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top