Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2014 11:29:41 PM EDT
I give you Sig 229 with rail.. came with 2) 13 round factory Sig mags but no box. Seen it sitting in the display case and had to take a look at it. For a PD trade-in it was really clean with newish looking night sites, so talked price and got it for $440 out the door.. The DAO trigger is really smooth but will probably change that out for a DA/SA trigger in the future. This guy will fit right in with the other PD trade-in 226 and 220 already in the barn.

Thought this was cool..
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:50:00 AM EDT
[#1]
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey? That's a pretty interesting police trade-in. You got a good deal. Definitely swap out the DAO for the DA/SA trigger.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, just what Yoda said.  Parts readily available at TGS, it's an easy job.   Nice score.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Got to finally take it out today and get in some drills. This thing is a tack driver, ran (14) 13 round mags worth of ammo with no malfunctions. Defiantly going to change out the DAO trigger out as soon as I can order the parts directly from Sig with my armorer certificate, that trigger got old really quick..
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:35:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I pulled this out today as it was annoying me..

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
magazine disconnect?
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Nicely done. Interesting Dept. logo.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
magazine disconnect?
View Quote

Yup...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top