Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2014 6:58:34 AM EDT
Ok, this might be in the wrong place. Mods, feel free to put it in the right place.

I recently got a Sig P226 Mk 25. Now I want a holster for it that will also accommodate a tlr-1 hanging off it.

The Safariland 6230 looks like it will fit the bill, but they do not say if it will fit the Mk 25 or a tlr-1.

From what I have read on other forums, if a holster will fit a railed P226 it should fit the Mk 25. And likewise, if it will fit the M3 series of lights it should fit the tlr-1.

Can some of you confirm this? I would really like to get the 6230 as I am a lefty and it comes in left hand.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a DOS and a RTT from bravo concealment. I have heard a lot of good things about Mitt sparks. I am looking at the G-code holster with the RTI setup.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Any holster made to fit the P226 with your preferred light will also fit the MK25 with the same preferred light.  The only frame differences between the standard P226 and the MK25 is the pic rail and that is taken out of the equation once the light is attached.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:33:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies guys. I knew I'd get a straight answer here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Raven Concealment.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Raven Concealment and its an awesome fit for my MK25 + X300 light. Crossbreed got back to me and their P226R Supertuck will fit an MK25 but unfortunately no light options. Currently looking into Blackpoint Tactical.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used Raven in the past, excellent product but it took forever to get. I started using Chris @Vigilance Tactical, currently has a 10 day lead time, excellent customer service and grade A quality product.

Check them out: http://www.vigilancetactical.com/store/
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used Raven in the past, excellent product but it took forever to get. I started using Chris @Vigilance Tactical, currently has a 10 day lead time, excellent customer service and grade A quality product.

View Quote

Does he make them for the MK25?
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see why not, shoot him an email, he's pretty quick to reply. He had no issue making one for my P226 tacops w/x300u.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top