Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2014 3:23:30 PM EDT
I just picked up a SIG P320 [compact frame, 9mm], so now I need to learn about it.  So far it shoots real nice, and quite accurately.  
I ended up with 3 mags, and SIG even tossed in a Kydex (ish) holster.  It seems the mags fit fairly well in my XD magpouches, buit since they are only 15's, they did seem short compared to my XDM's 23 round (with basepad) mags.  

So now I am looking at stuff for the pistol.  I think I want a dozen or so extra mags, 4-6 mags worth of mag pouches, a nicer holster with retention, maybe a new light, and maybe even a replacement frame to stipple the heck out of so I can shoot it in a match...so on it goes...

Tell me everything, is there a part I need to plan on replacing or having replacements for?  Where is a good place for accessories (extra points if you know of a SITE SPONSOR that has things like mags in stock for a reasonable price)...
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Carry or Compact?

I did not know the compact model was out yet?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the P320C (carry) model. On the frame it says "compact medium". So I guess you could call it either one?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Carry or Compact?

View Quote

The way I understand it, I have the Compact, which is the mid-sized frame and slide.  I believe there is one size each larger and smaller than what I have.  Mine takes 15 round mags.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The way I understand it, I have the Compact, which is the mid-sized frame and slide.  I believe there is one size each larger and smaller than what I have.  Mine takes 15 round mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Carry or Compact?

My bad...I was thinking subcompact when I wrote my response.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#5]
there really isn't much of any gear support for the P320 yet. Mags, extra grips, and holsters for the P250 will work. I bought some mags from Top Gun Supply and got a kydex holster from KT Mech. I don't know of anyone offering any replacement parts for the P320 yet, Sig doesn't even offer any for sale in their store. If you want a trigger job done the Sig Armorer(not the factory) does then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top