Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2014 3:58:30 AM EDT
I have been interested in the Sig 227 ever since it was first announced, as I have been interested in a double stack .45 for a while now. I had looked at other double stacks but decided that I needed to get my hands on one to make sure that the 227 was the one I wanted. So on Sunday I took the oldest crotch-fruit and wife over to Gander to see if they had one. As it happens they did and I proceeded to finger fuck the hell out of it, but I sure as shit wasn't going to pay the $1000.00 price they wanted for it, but before I left the counter I knew I had to have it. So yesterday I went to the local mom and pop shop and threw down the gauntlet and told the tier 1 operator behind the counter to order me one. I hope to have it here by the end of the week. I also ordered another 5 mags and G-Code RTI holster for it. I feel like a giddy little girl
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Two weeks ago:

And yeah, the P220 threaded barrel works quite nicely.

Been shooting the hell out of it and it is SSSWWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!

The threaded barrel is one for my P220.  Barrel and slide for the P227 are the exact same as a P220.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:47:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Did yours come from the factory that color as my dealer couldn't fine it in stock at any of the distributors? I was looking and saw the FDE on Gunbroker, and thats what I wanted, but I would rather give my money to the local guy so I ended up with the full size Nitron.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did yours come from the factory that color as my dealer couldn't fine it in stock at any of the distributors? I was looking and saw the FDE on Gunbroker, and thats what I wanted, but I would rather give my money to the local guy so I ended up with the full size Nitron.
View Quote

Factory color.  I got mine through a dealer on GunBroker (Northern Firearms) for less than $800 including transfer fee at my local dealer.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:47:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Just picked her up yesterday

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 4:51:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, these things are addictive especially when you can get one on GB for less than $700 out the door at my dealership.

Of course, this one is not factory FDE and no night sights.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:57:23 AM EDT
[#7]
One thing I noticed, its hard to get that tenth round into the mag
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:18:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One thing I noticed, its hard to get that tenth round into the mag
View Quote

After you have used it a bit, it becomes easier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top