Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 5:08:54 PM EDT
Got it last September . I've put over 7000 rounds through it and haven't cleaned it for the last 2000. Wore out my trigger return spring( wouldn't stay in place). I called sig and ordered a rebuild kit( springs) an srt trigger and an extra mag. They shipped it for free and it arrived the next day ( yesterday). I just finished putting the new SRT in and all new springs. I can't wait to wear it out !!!!! Plus the reset on the trigger is now 1000 times better. Thanks Sig!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Now that's the way to use a Sig pistol.

One of the nicest things about P series pistols, IMHO is that none of the parts need hand fitting, every part is a 'plug and play'.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

One of the nicest things about P series pistols, IMHO is that none of the parts need hand fitting, every part is a 'plug and play'.
View Quote

That is pretty much true with everything now a days, regardless of brand!  ..and has been for a good number of years!!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That is pretty much true with everything now a days, regardless of brand!  ..and has been for a good number of years!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Really, everything from my barrel bushing to the grip safety on my 1911's had to be fit.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Really, everything from my barrel bushing to the grip safety on my 1911's had to be fit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty much just for 1911's
Pretty much any modern handgun will be able to swap out parts and you should be fine.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm kind of surprised that spring wore out at 7000 rounds.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except the threaded barrel for the gun.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget to replace your recoil spring every 3000-5000 (or whatever Sig recommends) so as to avoid battering of the frame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top