Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2014 10:13:14 AM EDT
I am looking for a P226 Enhanced Elite. I would like opinions and estimated good price...I want new. Part # E26R-9-ESE.

Thanks Cmax
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I sort of have a P226 Enhanced Elite - I bought a used P226 with the beavertail frame, night sights, & SRT but without the front serrations on the stainless slide, and no "Elite" engraving. Don't really know what Sig calls it but I really like it. The beavertail frame does a great job of getting your shooting hand up high on the grip and the SRT should be standard on all Sigs. And the rosewood grips are beautiful.

Used, depending on condition? A $700-$800 price tag wouldn't be a rip off, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 4:30:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I was quoted $919.99 + tax for a Dark Elite...(new)....
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

In GA? Where?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:33:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

In GA? Where?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In GA? Where?

Well, i ordered it yesterday.....The Trading place. gun range and store in Monroe, GA Walton County...part # P26R-9-DSE.
they are a great place, that's my 4th or 5th gun from them since Thanksgiving last year.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Gunbroker has them cheaper than that, as I almost bought one a week ago for $780.00 NIB. I wound up buying a P229 Elite (for less than $750.00 with a threaded barrel), as it suits my needs better. I like to give my local ffl dealer my business so they stay around, but some don't mind screwing their customers and I say the heck with them. There is a thing called the internet and I don't understand how some large dealers don't see this for the educated buyer,(although they are for the ill informed buyers).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top