Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2014 6:55:46 AM EDT
This year I have gone from zero to TWO Sig pistols and I LOVE them both. I completely lucked out on the P226 Combat Elite and picked it up with original box and two mags for $550 OTD. Absolutely love it. Stupid accurate and extremely soft-shooting. Then yesterday I trading someone an AR for a SIG 1911 TACOPS. Apparently he bought it from a buddy who got it on deployment, so it has "TF CHINA OEF XIII-XIV" laser engraved on the side, and the 3ID patch on top But I think I'll have it Cerakoted black or tan. Shot the 1911 yesterday and it was stupid accurate as well and felt like I was shooting a 9mm. I am definitely in love. The 1911 may become my EDC gun if I can find a good leather holster. Anyways, just wanted to show off

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
great guns
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This year I have gone from zero to TWO Sig pistols and I LOVE them both. I completely lucked out on the P226 Combat Elite and picked it up with original box and two mags for $550 OTD. Absolutely love it. Stupid accurate and extremely soft-shooting. Then yesterday I trading someone an AR for a SIG 1911 TACOPS. Apparently he bought it from a buddy who got it on deployment, so it has "TF CHINA OEF XIII-XIV" laser engraved on the side, and the 3ID patch on top But I think I'll have it Cerakoted black or tan. Shot the 1911 yesterday and it was stupid accurate as well and felt like I was shooting a 9mm. I am definitely in love. The 1911 may become my EDC gun if I can find a good leather holster. Anyways, just wanted to show off

<a href="http://s156.photobucket.com/user/BlancoDiablo/media/DSCN5820_zpsa5f27e06.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/BlancoDiablo/DSCN5820_zpsa5f27e06.jpg</a>
View Quote

I would scratch off my unit from any gun I hate the army so much.  Worst years of my life

Seriously though, good find.  Seeing that you got a good deal always brings a smile out :)
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice, just got my first as well. Sig Pro 2022 here!
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 5:27:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Haha well I don't hate being in the army, especially now that I'm out of aviation. But it's not my unit that's engraved on the 1911 and I've only been to Iraq, not Afghanistan so it's gotta be covered

My girlfriend really liked the 226, too! Even though it was pretty darn big in her hands lol.

And I'm not terrrrrrible with them.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#5]

I don't think you got the TacOps, as they have a magwell. Should have come with four mags as well.

But, good lookin guns and girl either way! My buddy who is in 'Stan right now ordered a TacOps from their military custom line for himself. I live mine as well.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think you got the TacOps, as they have a magwell. Should have come with four mags as well.

But, good lookin guns and girl either way! My buddy who is in 'Stan right now ordered a TacOps from their military custom line for himself. I live mine as well.
View Quote

Yeah I believe you have the Sig Nitron Rail, which is what I have. Only difference is the magwell, ambi safety and night sights I think? Although I think some of the Nitron Rail's have night sights.
I absolutely love my 2 Sigs!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top