Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/25/2017 7:35:25 PM
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 11/18/2001 10:35:45 AM EDT
My recently purchased vintage G-19 11/88 is going to the Glock for factory recall/upgrades. The gunsmith asked me if I wanted any custom work done...forgot to ask what they provided, other than sights(Glock,Metropro,and Trijicon)BTW, I actually like stock 'U' rear sight....Thanks for any feedback
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 10:58:58 AM EDT
You could get them to put the 3.5' trigger spring in it. I have fired some with this upgrade and it makes a big difference.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 11:19:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:
You could get them to put the 3.5' trigger spring in it. I have fired some with this upgrade and it makes a big difference.

I actually stripped the lower when the trigger went from 5lbs to 10lbs on the range. It was a bad connector, so I installed a Glockworks 3.5lb connector i happened to have around. Shoots great now, but they will hang you if you have to use it in self defense....it's 'comp' only trigger
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 11:08:59 PM EDT
Ive actually talked to a bunch of LEO's and they said its nto going ot be a big deal if you have the 3.5 connector. i really think its an urban myth about the lighter trigger. Its all about your lawyer, and what he can do for u
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:45:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Snorkel_Bob:
I've actually talked to a bunch of LEO's and they said its nto going ot be a big deal if you have the 3.5 connector. i really think its an urban myth about the lighter trigger. Its all about your lawyer, and what he can do for u

To quote Mark Twain, "Lawyers were put put on this earth one thing only, to confound justice". There are two groups I have a profound low level of trust with, one is lawyers, and the other is LEO's. I'm painting with a broad brush here, and there are good lawyers and good cops out there. But I never put my self in a position to be at the mercy of either...BTW, I worked 20 years in Public Safety, and had a 95B MOS in the Army...Oh, and another bit of advice never trust a recruiter <G> I'll stick to the stock 5 lb trigger for carry, I'll sleep better. Knowing it's one less thing that they can hang on me. This is the People's Republic of Massachusetts.
Top Top