Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2017 8:14:53 PM EDT
$475   Like new. Guy said he ran a mag thru it and its sat in his safe for about a year.

It was also born in Austria.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
is the sticker on the case blue?

if so he sold it to you for more then he paid for it....

my G4 G19 with 3 mags was 425 brand new
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]
No blue sticker on the case
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I cannot find the Austrian proof marks, so I presume the frame was made in Austria and shipped here then the pistol assembled in USA and proofed here, which is still cool.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I cannot find the Austrian proof marks, so I presume the frame was made in Austria and shipped here then the pistol assembled in USA and proofed here, which is still cool.
View Quote
Austrian made Glocks for export to the US market do not typically have Austrian makers mark (mm) anymore.
However, there are some that make it to the US market that do have the mm. The Glocks that are sold in Europe have the mark.
A few of those do find their way onto the US market. I've seen new gen 3's with the mark. I've never seen a gen 4 with the mark.

If the gun is born in the US, it would be stamped USA.

Add: Usually the bulk of US production at Glock USA is exported to foreign markets. Being made in the USA opens more doors.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Some of my local gun shops sell new Gen 4s for $499.  I wouldn't have paid $475 for a used one.  Being made in Austria adds no additional value.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Local gun stores in my area sell the new G19.4s for around $539 to $559. I think I paid $519 with free shipping for a G19.3 from Bud's Guns. Then I had to pay the FFL fee. Also, in my area, it is rare to see used Glocks for less than $500.  
I think you did pretty good on the price, considering it's virtually new. I'm not eligible for the blue-label discounts. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought the price was very good.  As far as the made in Austria I think its kind of cool. I did not notice it till after I got home.

Just thought I would share my new to me G19 with the crew.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Gen4s in my area run $539 on average some places even want a little more, not bad for a gun with only a few rounds through it, fair for both parties.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top