Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2017 6:36:59 PM EDT
Just impulse bought one for g19 factory threaded bbl. Guns is 100% stock other than tfo sights and a ghost connector.

I've never had or used a ported or comp'd pistol. Just bought this cause it was affordable and 13.5LH threaded.

I have tons of 115gr factory ammo I practice with. And carry 147+p.

Am I gonna need to mess with the RSA or is the factory one functional with these?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The consensus is that it may or may not function with 115gr depending on how worn in your RSA is.

Since metric threads are more coarse than standard, you'll definitely want to use an o-ring on the barrel like when you're using your can.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.

I keep an o-ring on 24/7 to keep the thread protector tight.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Should run fine I shot lots of Russian 115g ammo with that comp never had any issues, currently using the strike industries comp and it functions perfectly with the 115g ammo as well.. you should enjoy that TBR comp it makes the gun feel like a .22 LOL ...
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Got it in and did a few rounds. Cycled 115gr FMJ, 115 +p Barnes, and 147 g2 just fine, but I admit I only fired a few of each until I can get to a range and shoot a higher volume.

The 115 FMJ was stupid easy to shoot. Same for Barnes. Felt more snap with the 147 but still not much.

Makes an easy to shoot 9 even more controllable. Pretty much love this thing for $89.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top