Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2017 10:22:06 AM EDT
I would like to get some extended magazines large capacity for a glock 20. Does anyone have a link where I can pick some up? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried the Kriss hi-cap mag kit. Works great on 45acp Glock mags; no go on 10mm mags.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Arredondo floorplates are about your only reliable option for now...
The Kriss extension can be hit or miss with 10mm.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have not found any extended mags for 10mm. The only reliable thing i know to do
is use a Pearce +2 extension for the G20 and G21 mags. The model is: PG-1045+.
It fits all G20,21,40 and 41 guns. M20/M21 mags that is.

Here's the link:

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-1045%2B
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have not found any extended mags for 10mm. The only reliable thing i know to do
is use a Pearce +2 extension for the G20 and G21 mags. The model is: PG-1045+.
It fits all G20,21,40 and 41 guns. M20/M21 mags that is.

Here's the link:

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-1045%2B
View Quote
Same for me.

I was hoping someone had found high(er) capacity G20 mags.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I havent had any issues with the Kriss extensions, but you do have to do a little sanding to get the follower to make the transition between extension and mag body correctly. Also, the SGM G21 extended mags can have the metal feedlips tweaked a bit and actually work reliably (including slide lock) with 10mm.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Factory 15rd mag
Attachment Attached File

SGM extended
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#7]
ETS has said they're looking into doing some... I know I'll be buying a pile when they hit the market.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#8]
FWIW I've modded several of my old .45 G21 mags for use in my G40 by replacing the followers & hammering the feed lips. I also tried this with my SMG 27 round .45 mag and while it took quite a few vigorous hits on the factory Glock mags to get them in shape, my first hit on the SMG mag literally ruined it. Like the metal liner was tinfoil. So I'd have my doubts that modified hicap SMG feedlips would reliably hold 27+ rounds of 10mm.

I did steal the +2 extension from the SMG and added it to one of my mags for a 17 rounder. Normally I don't use extensions without upgraded springs but I had a few .45 mag springs from Just Right Carbines that are about 2" longer than stock.

Kriss has already come out with 10mm firearms so I'd be surprised if a factory 10mm extension kit isn't around the corner.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FWIW I've modded several of my old .45 G21 mags for use in my G40 by replacing the followers & hammering the feed lips. I also tried this with my SMG 27 round .45 mag and while it took quite a few vigorous hits on the factory Glock mags to get them in shape, my first hit on the SMG mag literally ruined it. Like the metal liner was tinfoil. So I'd have my doubts that modified hicap SMG feedlips would reliably hold 27+ rounds of 10mm.

I did steal the +2 extension from the SMG and added it to one of my mags for a 17 rounder. Normally I don't use extensions without upgraded springs but I had a few .45 mag springs from Just Right Carbines that are about 2" longer than stock.

Kriss has already come out with 10mm firearms so I'd be surprised if a factory 10mm extension kit isn't around the corner.
View Quote
I wonder if they made changes during production, all mine get used regularly with 30rds in each (they'll actually hold 34).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top