Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2017 12:16:37 PM EDT
I know this has been done lots of times. But what is available for glocks seems to be changing at a pretty good clip. And I know there are some very knowledgeable people here.
to
I have small hands and short fingers. So I want a good trigger that will make it a little easier for me to get my small fingers around a gun that is made for average people. I have a g19 gen4 with no back strap. It's not impossible to shoot, but it could be better.
This will be a daily carry gun so it must be safe. I don't mind mind making adjustments. And I will probably polish everything because I am just kind of obsessive that way. Everything gets polished down to about 12,000 grit, but angles do not get changed.
If I eventually just have to mod the grip then I will. But I hope to get a more comfortable gun without permanently altering the gun.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Look into Agency Arms. Flat trigger with a shorter reset.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Myself having small hands, I would recommend going with a flat trigger as well.  The flat trigger brings the trigger further back without changing the position of the trigger/trigger bar. The geometry naturally reduces the reach. Overwatch Precision flat triggers reduces the pretravel a little bit as well to further bring that trigger further to the rear. Between the Zev standard and Overwatch flat trigger, I prefer the OWP trigger.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.kineti-tech.com/glock-triggers-1/

Can replace just the shoe for less than $50
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.kineti-tech.com/glock-triggers-1/

Can replace just the shoe for less than $50
View Quote
Interesting.

Have you used this trigger/shoe?

I'm curious how it stacks up against some of the others on the market.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got a Royal Arms International trigger from AIM.  I'm pretty impressed. LOVE the feel, take-up is basically gone. I've done my own drop testing and banging around and cannot get it to discharge inadvertently.   For $60 I'm sold.  I upgraded because i hate the serrated face on the G19 trigger.  Was going to do a G17 trigger, but figured this was worth a shot, and i'm glad i went this route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top