Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2017 2:13:01 AM EDT
I realize the mags are drastically different, but....

Do they catch in a Gen3?

Interested in modding mags for use to run a 9mm conversion barrel. Would rather mod 9mm mags for width or depth than pinch 10mm feed lips.

Any links or experiences?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't imagine they would.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#2]
This would be the gun equivalent of a "hotdog down a hallway". Not going to work.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a guy use the wrong mags in his gun at the range one day.  He brought a 22 and a 20 to shoot and used the wrong mags.  

The 22 mags will barely seat and will be loose in the G20.  It will stay in though, until the gun fires, then the recoil will make the mag drop out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:47:33 AM EDT
[#4]
That is what I was wondering. Might have to find a KCI or something to mod and see if I can keep it from dropping out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 4:31:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 4:57:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Lone wolf makes them off and on.

Also want to be able to get cheap mags for games if possible.

Want to epoxy a spacer on them and run with it.

Also, there are a couple lengths that you could run in a 29 that could be slick, like a 19/23 length, or the ETS 22 rd, maybe?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top