Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 1:51:52 AM EDT
I need some slide work and stippling done to a new gen 4 19 that I just picked up. I want an rmr cut, and some cocking serrations on the front and cerakote on the slide. Then I want some stippling on the frame. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 2:11:08 AM EDT
[#1]
ATEi

http://ateiguns.com/

Sent my 19 in a few weeks ago for the "Roland Special" package. They are the best. They subcontract the stippling to another company from what I read on the website, but you just next day air your gun to ATEi and they send it back when done.

Edit: I also had them do finger groove delete.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:50:40 AM EDT
[#2]
dpcustom for slide.  5B for frame basket weave pattern.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#3]
not sure what work you are looking for but the most affordable company I could find that did machine work and will apply a coating is called brazen firearms,  I am on the fence with a virgin slide I have that 

needs serrations and a coating applied.  I have no experience but they are cheaper than what I have found so far,  they do have 100 % feedback on ebay.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I plan to use Primary Machine. Primary Machine Glock Services I plan on going with the V1, which has some lightening cuts.
$150 for RMR cut (you must ship them the RMR though)
$200 for "basic V0" slide work. This includes front slide serrations, bevel cuts on the top/front, cerakote of choice, and includes disassembly/assembly if you are not so inclined to break down your slide.

Danger Close has some interesting stippling designs that I am on the fence o.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]
No recommendations for toof and nail?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:49:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Jagerwerks for slide work.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Ill second DP Custom Works for the slide work, Doug does killer work and is affordable. With him you can choose a package or just pick single options such as serrations, optic cut, etc. I did my own stippling, and the pattern and texture are really personal preference so I hate to give advice on that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Way of the Gun.  I'm very happy with the work they did on mine.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ATEi

http://ateiguns.com/

Sent my 19 in a few weeks ago for the "Roland Special" package. They are the best. They subcontract the stippling to another company from what I read on the website, but you just next day air your gun to ATEi and they send it back when done.

Edit: I also had them do finger groove delete.
View Quote

Cool! Those guys are right around the corner from me
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:30:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Loki Tactical
$300 for milling and cerakote about 4 week turn around

Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Loki Tactical
View Quote

That looks badass!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:23:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Doug at ATEI does my work. First class.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:26:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Loki Tactical
View Quote

Have been looking at Loki heavily the past few weeks lol. I like the slide color, would look bitchin with a matching magwell.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Loki Tactical
View Quote

About to send mine out for the same Uncle G package.  What cerakote color is that?  Did you pay extra for that color?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#15]
No it is titanium blue, so it's a stock color. They had just got the color in when I sent mine off to them. I've gone back and forth on a magwell, maybe I'll cave I like the Zev pro since it's a little smaller.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#16]
ATEi did a slide for me, just RMR cut (RM06) and supressor height sights install. Absolutely first class in every respect. That said, I have another slide out to Primary Machine to do a RMR cut for a DP Pro and supressor height sights install, and cerikote. Should have it back in a couple days. I'll update my post when I get the slide back.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I plan to use Primary Machine. Primary Machine Glock Services I plan on going with the V1, which has some lightening cuts.
$150 for RMR cut (you must ship them the RMR though)
$200 for "basic V0" slide work. This includes front slide serrations, bevel cuts on the top/front, cerakote of choice, and includes disassembly/assembly if you are not so inclined to break down your slide.

Danger Close has some interesting stippling designs that I am on the fence o.
View Quote

I used Primary Machine and was extremely happy.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No it is titanium blue, so it's a stock color. They had just got the color in when I sent mine off to them. I've gone back and forth on a magwell, maybe I'll cave I like the Zev pro since it's a little smaller.
View Quote

FWIW I love my Agency magwell, and I think it is even more low profile than the Zev piece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top