Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2017 1:22:43 AM EDT
Who has the best deal on these right now?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably guess Aim all magpul is free shipping and since you are in Texas you pay sales tax at DSG and Primary.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:01:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably guess Aim all magpul is free shipping and since you are in Texas you pay sales tax at DSG and Primary.
View Quote

I keep checking and AIM doesn't have the 12rd Glock 26 mags in stock yet (I could be wrong).  I ordered one through 44mag.com.  They also give free shipping on Magpul P-Mags, and keep the same prices as AIM.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I keep checking and AIM doesn't have the 12rd Glock 26 mags in stock yet (I could be wrong).  I ordered one through 44mag.com.  They also give free shipping on Magpul P-Mags, and keep the same prices as AIM.
View Quote

I ended up getting some from 44mag.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I have ordered many times from 44mag they are great I always forget about them.  I just recently go my CZ Mec-Gar mags from them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:51:00 AM EDT
[#5]
44mag.com is great. Not the lowest prices, but the free shipping definitely makes up for it. I ordered two Magpul Glock mags and an Okay on Saturday and received them Wednesday. I got a Magpul G26 and a G19 mag to test out, something I've been meaning to do for a while. I've probably ordered from them a half dozen times, but I tend to forget to check them for deals for some reason. Thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 1:59:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
44mag.com is great. Not the lowest prices, but the free shipping definitely makes up for it. I ordered two Magpul Glock mags and an Okay on Saturday and received them Wednesday. I got a Magpul G26 and a G19 mag to test out, something I've been meaning to do for a while. I've probably ordered from them a half dozen times, but I tend to forget to check them for deals for some reason. Thanks for the reminder.
View Quote

I would love to find them in stock somewhere.  Won't buy from 44Mag after they price gouged us after Newtown.  They are no better than CTD. Thats about the time they lost their dealer status here if I remember correct.

OP, let us know how they work.  I really want to try a few in my 26.  I would like to have the extra capacity and not have to worry about an extension popping off.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:32:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Brownells has G26 PMAGs in stock, including a 3-pack for $43.18.  They are still running their free shipping offer for orders over $99.

I hadn't heard that about 44mag.  That's troubling.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:47:44 AM EDT
[#8]
How long are these mags compared to a factory Glock with Pierce extension?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked up a couple from 44mag.  They are shorter than factory +2 or Pearce extension.  However, with one in the chamber and 12 in the magazine, it would not strip the first round from the magazine.  I am hoping it only needs breaking in, but it is currently only reliable as an 11 round magazine.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top