Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 12:56:05 AM EDT
So I'm kind of new to Glock.  I was reading another thread here and there was mention of GSSF and the armorers at matches so I started looking into membership just to see what it was all about.  On their website I found the pistol purchase program.  That perk alone is worth the membership.  Here's a link

I'll be signing up for sure.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 4:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
If your into Glock, it's a excellent program. Just be sure to join at least two years the first time so you will get a certificate for a new Blue Label gun immediately.

I did 5 years my first membership.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 10:35:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Make sure there's a participating store near you. I got one when I was a NH resident and couldn't find a single shop to honor the coupon.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you shoot the matches? Had one tonight, I need work on weak hand shooting. Still, it gets me going to the range.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#4]
So for the retarded and lazy, how much is the membership? It seems like you contact GSSF and they give you a network of dealers. You go to the dealer, fill out the paper work receive a coupon?

I already know of two places that have GSSF matches. a G34 would be sweet.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:31:38 AM EDT
[#5]
A two year is $60. You'll get a coupon in the mail a few weeks after you join. The following year, you'll get another. You can only use one coupon per year.

It's worth it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]
If I had GSSF matches in my area I would be all over this.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I had GSSF matches in my area I would be all over this.
View Quote

I don't have GSSF matches in my area and I was still all over the program. I save money on new Glocks. The program pays for itself with the money saved
getting new pistols. Every model is available (except the Distributor exclusives such as Vickers or Lypsy's etc). Generally, only color in the Blue Label Program
(the programs name where you use your GSSF certificates) is non-reflective black.

Well worth the membership price. And, your a member of s shooting club, so if you want to buy from CMP, your eligible.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Make sure there's a participating store near you. I got one when I was a NH resident and couldn't find a single shop to honor the coupon.
View Quote

If no local store has the Blue Label program, you may purchase directly from Glock and have delivered to a local FFL.  Check the GlockUSA website for details.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If no local store has the Blue Label program, you may purchase directly from Glock and have delivered to a local FFL.  Check the GlockUSA website for details.
View Quote

I didn't know that. I let my membership expire because the closest shop was an hour and a half away.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Sent in my re-up form today.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:25:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Is there a list of participating dealers somewhere?
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#12]
OST
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 9:16:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is there a list of participating dealers somewhere?
View Quote

https://us.glock.com/dealer-locator

Click the tab that says "LE Dealers."  You still may want to call in to make sure they accept the coupons, but it's a start.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://us.glock.com/dealer-locator

Click the tab that says "LE Dealers."  You still may want to call in to make sure they accept the coupons, but it's a start.
View Quote

This doesn't seem to be working for me.  Comes up with nothing and I know for a fact we have some local LE dealers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A two year is $60. You'll get a coupon in the mail a few weeks after you join. The following year, you'll get another. You can only use one coupon per year.

It's worth it.
View Quote

Oh, so since I signed up for a two year I'll get another one next year too? I thought since you needed to be a member for more than one year signing up for a two year gets you that second years coupon early. That's awesome, I can get a G40 next year!
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#16]
If you sign up for a family membership does everyone get a discounted pistol voucher?
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Oh, so since I signed up for a two year I'll get another one next year too? I thought since you needed to be a member for more than one year signing up for a two year gets you that second years coupon early. That's awesome, I can get a G40 next year!
View Quote

Can we confirm this? About to sign up as well.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I signed up for 3 years. I always seem to spend money when I come on here.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you sign up for two years you will get a coupon in a few weeks and one at your 1st anniversary.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:53:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you sign up for two years you will get a coupon in a few weeks and one at your 1st anniversary.
View Quote

Great.  This thread is going to save me or cost me some money.  I located a blue label dealer near me as well that participates.  They didn't come up on the dealer locator on Glock's website.  So my advice would be to call around and ask.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Great.  This thread is going to save me or cost me some money.  I located a blue label dealer near me as well that participates.  They didn't come up on the dealer locator on Glock's website.  So my advice would be to call around and ask.
View Quote

COST! Trust me, between the GSSF program and the Glock Night Sights with the free parts this forum is killing me!
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

COST! Trust me, between the GSSF program and the Glock Night Sights with the free parts this forum is killing me!
View Quote

Technically it's saving me money it cost me
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:50:21 PM EDT
[#23]
How much is the 2-yr GSSF?  Are there any "blue label" dealers still offering gen 3's for $398 like they are supposed to?
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How much is the 2-yr GSSF?  Are there any "blue label" dealers still offering gen 3's for $398 like they are supposed to?
View Quote

The suggested pricing sheet linked in the op has them listed at $425. Same as gen 4's.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Just a note to you guys - make sure you call your local dealers and see if they accept coupons.
I used the Glock site and got a list of local dealers but my one local dealer was not on it.  I called them (the local dealer) and he said heck yeah they accept GSSF coupons and he can order whatever I pick off the list.
Had a G34 Gen 4 blue label in less than a week.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Technically it's saving me money it cost me
View Quote

That's rationale my wife uses. She'll buy a bunch of clothes that are on sale then brag about how she saved X amount of dollars. Now we can use this line of thought against them!
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 11:18:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm really starting to like the community Glock has put together. The matches, the aftermarket, pistol purchase program, the dealer support in general. It's this kind of stuff that gets people coming back and wanting to buy more from them. When you have companies like Sig that don't want to sell to regular folks, the difference is night and day.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I joined for 2 years last March and had my purchase coupon and membership in 5 days.  I purchased a Gen4 19 with the card for $425+tax. I should get my 2nd card in a few weeks. Now I have to decide what to buy next.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#29]
The GSSF match was in town around the time my 1st year membership was up and the 2nd was starting.
I figured what the hell and while at the match I joined one more year.
The next week I received my 2nd yr membership coupon as well as my 3rd.
So now I have to figure out what to buy with my 2 coupons.
What a dilemma!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you sign up for a family membership does everyone get a discounted pistol voucher?
View Quote

Would like to know about this also.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 2:08:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Would like to know about this also.
View Quote

Family memberships, three to six per "family" membership, don't all have to live at the same address. Everyone listed on your membership gets a coupon.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Family memberships, three to six per "family" membership, don't all have to live at the same address. Everyone listed on your membership gets a coupon.
View Quote

Is there an age limit?  I have a 7 year old and 18 month old that need Glock 19's put back for later use.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Is there an age limit?  I have a 7 year old and 18 month old that need Glock 19's put back for later use.
View Quote

No way a kid can do a transfer in your state at that age, right?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No way a kid can do a transfer in your state at that age, right?
View Quote

lol, yes that's correct.  Link above says only 1 coupon per person per year.  So essentially that means the family deal isn't worth it unless you have kids old enough.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sent in my re-up form today.
View Quote

And got my coupon in the mail today.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm thinking about signing up. Thinking of getting a new Glock soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:44:20 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm going to be shooting my first GSSF match this year. Thinking about signing up for the 2 year membership as recommmended.

This may be a stupid question but is Blue Label pricing comparable to wholesale cost? DISREGARD, JUST SAW THE LINK IN THE OP THAT HAS SUGGESTED PRICES
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top