BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would like to get into this for the 17.  However it is going to be at least 3 months before I am ready for it.  Is there any way to do this?
View Quote
It's cool, just put your name on the list and keep the barrel as long as you need to when you get it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 6:41:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lets not do that. We're trying for 1 week turn arounds or better. These are to be shot, not collect dust.
View Quote
Yeah, I was making a joke.  It's been 6 months since I signed up and five people have shot the 43...

I think it's super cool you are doing this, it's just lame that some of the members here have not really played by the "rules" you layed out in the OP.

Thanks though, and sorry my sarcasm was missed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, I was making a joke.  It's been 6 months since I signed up and five people have shot the 43...

I think it's super cool you are doing this, it's just lame that some of the members here have not really played by the "rules" you layed out in the OP.

Thanks though, and sorry my sarcasm was missed.
View Quote

I caught your sarcasm.

@Canu94 should have the barrel now. If you haven't, send him your info.

@JimPope I am sending you a PM with my info.

@vengarr send me your address. I will only need to have the barrel for a day or two because Im a rule follower.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]
@lanq or @Ianq please PM me an address.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Holy Fuck, now @PineappleDevil have you had the barrel for three weeks?  

See, the way this works is each person uses it for a week or two then sends it to the next person.

When you get it you can post in this thread, then post again when you send it out.

It's not that hard.

Once gotuonpaper sent it I at least figured since the next two guys had already done this shit I might see it soon.

This is fucking retarded.
View Quote
Calm the fuck down and get your accusatory panties out of your ass. I had the barrel for maybe 1 week and mailed it to the next guy on May 3rd.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Calm the fuck down and get your accusatory panties out of your ass. I had the barrel for maybe 1 week and mailed it to the next guy on May 3rd.
View Quote
We exchanged messages a couple weeks ago.

A possible solution is to not act like a freeloading democrat and post to the thread after you send the barrel out.

Something like this helps to know it's moving along:  " Thanks Olympic Cerakote, I tested out the barrel and it worked great.  I shot it twice but it was too loud and it scared me.  I'm going to a BLM protest now and I'll drop it in the mail to the next guy on my way..."

Then we know who the guy is that's sitting on it.

Thank you for moving it along, sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:34:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I would like to try both  GLOCK 17 & 1 them and try thread barrels if you can shoot lead in them. and hope your Barrels don't support the Brass case and not bugled the brass case not like the glock barrels. I reload my own Ammo.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@lanq or @Ianq please PM me an address.
View Quote
IM Sent.

Sorry it took so long I was out of town.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:15:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Bump. Still waiting on g43. Next in line has my address but haven't received person after me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bump. Still waiting on g43. Next in line has my address but haven't received person after me.
View Quote
Canu94 said he was sending it out on Friday,

If I get it, I'll send it your way within a week, like it's supposed to be.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Not too sure how active this is ATM but I would like to try out the g17 barrel if at all possible.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:58:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Canu94 said he was sending it out on Friday,

If I get it, I'll send it your way within a week, like it's supposed to be.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:59:12 AM EDT
[#16]
@vengarr shoot me your info. Once I have it I'll only need it for a day or two.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I would like to try both  GLOCK 17 & 1 them and try thread barrels if you can shoot lead in them. and hope your Barrels don't support the Brass case and not bugled the brass case not like the glock barrels. I reload my own Ammo.
View Quote
im sent yesterday for address
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#18]
You can take me off the G34 barrel list, I am in the process of selling my G34...  
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 1:37:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not too sure how active this is ATM but I would like to try out the g17 barrel if at all possible.
View Quote
If i still havent heard from lawdog by monday ill pm for an address for 17 barrel
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:41:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Just found this thread. I would like to get in on the 43 if possible.

All my other Glocks are dirty .40s
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Please put me down for the g17 gen 3 barrel.  I got everything set up quicker than I hoped.

Thank you,

RD
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
send me an im with an address, been waiting two weeks and no word from the other guy.

side note, put about 450 rounds through the barrel the last few weekends, great barrel ate 115, 124, 135 and 147 no issues at all!
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 3:56:21 AM EDT
[#25]
@vengarr please send me your contact info or I'm going to move to the next in line.

@theblackcat

@jimpope do you currently have it? I know that the guy before you had taken some extra time.

Hey OP next time you do this you should put a $20 hold on everyone's cc and maybe they wouldn't be so shitty keeping this moving.

As cool as this site usually is, I'm really disappointed with how lazy people have been with this awesome opportunity to test a barrel.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:04:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
@vengarr please send me your contact info or I'm going to move to the next in line.

@theblackcat

@jimpope do you currently have it? I know that the guy before you had taken some extra time.

Hey OP next time you do this you should put a $20 hold on everyone's cc and maybe they wouldn't be so shitty keeping this moving.

As cool as this site usually is, I'm really disappointed with how lazy people have been with this awesome opportunity to test a barrel.
View Quote
Nope.  Last correspondence from the guy with the 43 barrel was on June 1, he said "I'm shipping it tomorrow".  I sent a message asking for tracking a day or two ago - I got nothing back.  He's posted in other threads since I sent that last message, so he's not dead, just being a shit.

It's been 18 days.  I'm leaving town for a vacation soon, so I'll get it on to you ASAP once I get it, but at this point it might sit at my house for a few days while I'm gone.

Cool idea OP, again, it's too bad that some of the members have been such broke dick assholes about this whole thing.

ETA - Dash, I will throw a little something extra in the package for you when and if I ever see it, that way you can feel a little better that some of the people on the 43 list don't suck...
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I just received the G19 barrel Monday.  I should get to the range this weekend with it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nope.  Last correspondence from the guy with the 43 barrel was on June 1, he said "I'm shipping it tomorrow".  I sent a message asking for tracking a day or two ago - I got nothing back.  He's posted in other threads since I sent that last message, so he's not dead, just being a shit.

It's been 18 days.  I'm leaving town for a vacation soon, so I'll get it on to you ASAP once I get it, but at this point it might sit at my house for a few days while I'm gone.

Cool idea OP, again, it's too bad that some of the members have been such broke dick assholes about this whole thing.

ETA - Dash, I will throw a little something extra in the package for you when and if I ever see it, that way you can feel a little better that some of the people on the 43 list don't suck...
View Quote
Sounds good man. Enjoy your vacation
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:07:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@theblackcat

View Quote
Just let me know when/if it gets to me, I'll send my info. I'll need 3 to 10 days depending on my work schedule to put it through it's paces.

OP, thanks for this. If this works as planned with the suppressor I'll be picking one of these up from you. Either way I will post results.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Please put me down for the g17 gen 3 barrel.  I got everything set up quicker than I hoped.

Thank you,

RD
View Quote
this makes the third person that ill try and get a hold of for the 17 barrel, if nothing by next week I guess ill send it back to Olympic....
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 6:15:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just found this thread. I would like to get in on the 43 if possible.

All my other Glocks are dirty .40s
View Quote
Am I too late to get in on the 43 that is taking forever to circulate?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Am I too late to get in on the 43 that is taking forever to circulate?
View Quote
What Glock 43 barrel.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#35]
In for a 19 barrel
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#36]
PM sent to @lyodbraun for his shipping address.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#37]
If you want to sell some barrels, start making them for the Sig P320.  I can't find a fucking .357Sig Compact/Carry barrel anywhere. 

P320 hreaded barrels are next on the list.  

Everyone is already making Glock barrels, get ahead of the game and make some for Sig. 

I see this is an old thread and also see no barrels on your website.  Did I miss them?  Vapor ware?  
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If you want to sell some barrels, start making them for the Sig P320.  I can't find a fucking .357Sig Compact/Carry barrel anywhere. 

P320 hreaded barrels are next on the list.  

Everyone is already making Glock barrels, get ahead of the game and make some for Sig. 

I see this is an old thread and also see no barrels on your website.  Did I miss them?  Vapor ware?  
View Quote
how hard did you look?

olympic barrels
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 5:28:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#41]
And (again) while we're discussing "new products, " I'm going to suggest 9mm conversion barrels for the Glock 22 and other models.  Just sayin'...  
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
PM sent to @lyodbraun for his shipping address.
View Quote
Replied, I'm to busy to take part in the testing, It'll have to go to the next person in line.. thanks.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm going to continue to locate and contact the party. It's BS that someone stole it.

I've put in a request for another from our next batch and once I hear whether or not it's a go, I'll get it out to you guys with a new list.
View Quote
Supposedly it was shipped last week, but I'll be out of town for a couple more days and I'll update when I get home.  Wasn't to me as of last Friday though.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:35:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm going to continue to locate and contact the party. It's BS that someone stole it.

I've put in a request for another from our next batch and once I hear whether or not it's a go, I'll get it out to you guys with a new list.
View Quote
I'm really sorry. That's messed up. I think from here on out you should have each person on the list send you a message with name/address/phone number. At least that way you'd have recourse.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Supposedly it was shipped last week, but I'll be out of town for a couple more days and I'll update when I get home.  Wasn't to me as of last Friday though.
View Quote
That's good to hear if true. Still utter bullshit he kept it for that long. I'll be away for the holiday weekend but once I'm home I'll be here and will have the barrel for a day or two max and get it sent.

I still haven't heard from the guy behind me.

I'll wait until I receive it and if I haven't heard from them I'm just gonna send it to whoever after me responds once I give the go ahead.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#47]
I havent been keeping close tabs on this thread so I don't know whats going on. Ive pieced together that somebody has possible kept the 43 barrel? WTF... I got to this party pretty late so Im down on the list, just was curious as to how many more fellas were out in front of me still?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#48]
@wpsharpshooter it's supposed to go to @vengarr after me but he hasn't responded. Supposedly the barrel is en route to jimpope but the guy before him had it for a long time and isn't responding in here.

I'm hoping that once jimpope gets it we can get this thing back on track. A week should be the maximum anyone has it from here on out.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Replied, I'm to busy to take part in the testing, It'll have to go to the next person in line.. thanks.
View Quote
PM sent to @gotuonpaper  for his address to mail the G19 barrel to.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

PM sent to @gotuonpaper  for his address to mail the G19 barrel to.
View Quote
gotuonpaper is passing on the barrel.

PM sent to @BigPapaColt for his address.  (3rd time's the charm right! )
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top