Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2016 11:59:50 PM EDT
The concept sound very interesting and I'm curious to hear of any experiences on reliability from those who have one. I carry a G20 for backcountry protection but figured the ASR could provide some extended range and power, if needed. TNW apparently has a "Kalifornia" compliant model with a pinned stock. Any idea on the OAL when fully collapsed?

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]
All the posts on TNWs have been pretty positive but I've not seen anyone post on the 10mm version.

I looked at a TNW in .45 before I bought my JRC (.45 gen II). Although I get great results accuracy wise from my JRC it took a lot of mods with the mags to get it to run right. There were times I wished I'd gone with the Aero. JRC seems to have no plans to roll out a 10mm rifle so the Aero & Theuron Defense are the only sources for a PCC that takes AR accessories.

I'm curious as to how the blowback setup works with a round as hot as 10mm. Mechtechs do it but they're HEAVY. JRC claims their .45acp carbine isn't equipped to handle the 10mm.

Being able to swap calibers is a big plus as well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Apparently the TSR in 10mm was introduced earlier this year and it shares the same lower as the .45 model, i.e. so conversion is possible. I also looked that the JRC but decided on a New Frontier 9mm setup. Mechtech here in California is a no-go since swapping back and forth between carbine and pistol is a felony, hence my interest in the TSR.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:42:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the link. This gives an idea about the TSR overall, but it predates the 10mm version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top