Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2016 5:04:08 PM EDT
I'm looking for some online retailers that offer a good deal on a Gen4 other than the usual places (Cabela's, etc.).  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm looking for some online retailers that offer a good deal on a Gen4 other than the usual places (Cabela's, etc.).  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Try Aim
http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=5480&name=GLOCK
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Join GSSF for 2 years, get coupon, get blue label. Repeat.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

absolutely best deal..  for a ~$60 two year membership you can buy 2 guns for about $425/each

brian
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

absolutely best deal..  for a ~$60 two year membership you can buy 2 guns for about $425/each

brian
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

Excellent.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 5:58:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

brian
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

Some models are higher. The 17, 19, 26 I know are 425, but some of the others such as .45's, 10mm's, MOS pistols and some others are higher. Not sure about the .40 cals. But, they will still be LESS than you will pay LGS or any online Glock seller for sure.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Some models are higher. The 17, 19, 26 I know are 425, but some of the others such as .45's, 10mm's, MOS pistols and some others are higher. Not sure about the .40 cals. But, they will still be LESS than you will pay LGS or any online Glock seller for sure.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

I've seen some variation at our blue label dealers here. The gen4 34(non mos) I just bought was 528 OTD if I recall.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Glock prices are pretty much fixed by Glock.  You're not going to get a good deal on a new one unless you can
get your hands on a blue label.  Used prices for me are always too high, may as well buy new.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#8]
If I join for two years, I get the first coupon now, and the second one when?
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If I join for two years, I get the first coupon now, and the second one when?
View Quote

Next year.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Really now.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#11]

BOTACH out of Vegas.

Or get a blue label.

$380.00 for my Glock 43.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#12]
OriginUsed prices on Glocks around here are insane right now, cant figure out why, I mean before you always kind of had to wade through the BS...but there was reasonablt priced guns to be found, now it seems like they are all $500 or more.ally Posted By Fra_Tra:
Glock prices are pretty much fixed by Glock.  You're not going to get a good deal on a new one unless you can
get your hands on a blue label.  Used prices for me are always too high, may as well buy new.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:18:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

brian
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

Will a 1 year membership get you a coupon?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

not immediately - you have to wait until your 1 yr anniversary.. IF you do a +2 yr renewal you get a coupon NOW, then additional coupons on each anniversary of joining..
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmm... never heard of this GSSF yall speak of.

Guess I'm joining.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

My LGS is charging me 470 OTD for a G17.4... so does anyone know any better blue label dealers in the Denver/CO Springs area?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My LGS is charging me 470 OTD for a G17.4... so does anyone know any better blue label dealers in the Denver/CO Springs area?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

Is that blue label pricing?  If so, seem high.  All the blue label dealers I have gone to (GA and KY) have been $399 plus tax.  My brother just picked up
a blue label G22.4 in Lexington KY for $426 OTD.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

brian
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

Here are the current GSSF discount purchase program rules, cut and paste:

GSSF Members eligible for the Discount Purchase Program:
Current members with more than 12 months (1 year) consecutive time as a
GSSF member and in possession of the new double-card membership form

No person can purchase any type new GSSF membership and then instantly purchase a
pistol on this program.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Is that blue label pricing?  If so, seem high.  All the blue label dealers I have gone to (GA and KY) have been $399 plus tax.  My brother just picked up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

Got a link or a phone number?  At that price it's worth having shipped here.  I only pay $25 a transfer anyway.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:21:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanks again for the tip on GSSF.  I joined on the multiyear dear and and got my membership card and coupon in a week.  Went but the LGS today and picked up the G19 Gen4 for $425.  Hopefully next year they will have some GSSF matches in VA.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:05:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thanks again for the tip on GSSF.  I joined on the multiyear dear and and got my membership card and coupon in a week.  Went but the LGS today and picked up the G19 Gen4 for $425.  Hopefully next year they will have some GSSF matches in VA.
View Quote

How long is the coupon good for?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Anyone have a link to join GSSF? Sorry computer illiterate here
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No person can purchase any type new GSSF membership and then instantly purchase a
pistol on this program
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

brian

pistol on this program

Yes you can.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yes you can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

brian

pistol on this program

Yes you can.

His quote is from the program rules posted here. The second line after what was highlighted in red wasn't posted, but it reads, "Dealers will not be able to take GSSF Membership fees, complete the membership paperwork and sell a discounted pistol in one transaction."

http://www.gssfonline.com/gssf_pistol_purchase_program_information.pdf

Which means that you can't purchase a membership and a pistol at the same time. You have to join, then wait for your membership card and coupon to arrive in the mail, then you can use your coupon for a discounted pistol.

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://gssfonline.com/registration.cfm

Here you go. I just joined a couple of months ago. Filled out the form, scanned it, and emailed it in.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Here you go. I just joined a couple of months ago. Filled out the form, scanned it, and emailed it in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 12:44:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coupon is good for a year.  In order to get the coupon immediately you have to enroll for a multiyear membership ($60).  If I understand correctly, I will get another coupon a year from now for another discount.  In addition to discount, you have access to GSSF matches and Armorers courses.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 2:33:19 AM EDT
[#28]
GSSF will be your best deal, bar none. And don't forget the fringe benefit of being able to attend GSSF matches where you can shoot and possibly win another Glock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top