Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 2:16:17 AM EDT
Will the 17 holster fit a 19 as well? Or vice versa

Will a light bearing model also be compatible with a 17 or a 19? (Both with a X300U-a)

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the 17 will fit the 19 and vice versa.
Really not sure about the light model though. Ive got an incog light bearing holster (bought used), and there is no retention on the light.
No matter how tight I screw down the retention screw, the gun will fall out of the holster if turned upside down.
With that being said, my other Gcode OSL rti holster fits great with the X-300 U-b
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:17:45 AM EDT
[#2]
My INCOG XC1 holster will not fit my 17 only the 19.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

On a side question...

Will your INCOG XC1 holster still work with the G19 WITHOUT the XC1 light attached?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

On a side question...

Will your INCOG XC1 holster still work with the G19 WITHOUT the XC1 light attached?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On a side question...

I do not know honestly never tried.  I will try tonight when I get home with my G23.  It is not a good idea for me to take my pistol out at work take off the light and mess around with the holster.......
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:24:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a incog with a glock 23 and surefire x300a. For this particular setup the gun will still fit in the holster without the light but there is no retention because it indexes off the light.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

On a side question...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On a side question...

Yes it does still work with no light attached.  I locks up on the lower part of the front of the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting. Thanks for checking.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Interesting. Thanks for checking.
View Quote

I had never thought about trying a compact Glock without the light.  I learned something new as well.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes it does still work with no light attached.  I locks up on the lower part of the front of the trigger guard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On a side question...

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top