Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2016 8:55:27 PM EDT
Just looking at hot weather holster options for iwb, and possibly aiwb.  G43 or G26. Opinions that I saw were all posted i  a 3 day period suggesting proxy pimping.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Raw Dog or StealthGear
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Veilsolutions is a better choice than the Qseries holsters...

http://www.veilsolutions.com/products-page/gear/vs-ghost-glock-2
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:51:28 AM EDT
[#3]
For aiwb the g code incog is really hard to beat. The fuzz is a nice touch and it doesn't wear off. At least not in the year I've owned mine. I use the Eclipse version for my 43 but I use it with the original mono clip not that hook price it comes with.

The whole setup is small, it requires one clip with a wide range of cant options and re holster ing us important to me so the vs ghost wouldn't work. I also have an incog for my 19.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:41:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Phlster is the answer you seek.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Phlster is the answer you seek.
View Quote

Done. Order placed, thank you sir!
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#6]
So, I have been using the phlster skeleton 2 now since this thread. Great holster for the money.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a phlster skeleton 2 for my g43. Awsome holster. If you want to make it even better, slap on a raven concealment "claw". I got mine for 10 bucks from DIY holster website. This tucks the grip in nice and tight against your body.

http://www.shopdiyholster.com/rcs-vg-claw/

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a phlster skeleton 2 for my g43. Awsome holster. If you want to make it even better, slap on a raven concealment "claw". I got mine for 10 bucks from DIY holster website. This tucks the grip in nice and tight against your body.

http://www.shopdiyholster.com/rcs-vg-claw/

View Quote

Thanks, I might try one. Do you have a picture of the claw in place?
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Heres a pic of my 43 with the claw installed. Its super easy to put on, it basically just replaces the little plastic spacer that the soft loop strut sits on top of.

Link Posted: 6/13/2016 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I think I will try one of those, thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top