Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
finally got my build together. but I am having some major issues with the slide. It wont rack and I believe its binding up in multiple places. I removed some polymer in front of the locking block and that seemed to help (as another poster). I have to force it to move, but dont want to start removing material in many places hoping that will solve the issue. Anyone have any pointers to where to start? I cant see any clear area, or can feel where, it is just overall too tight.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o296/skd_88/7A9EB828-9095-43A4-8C76-58DA60CAE9AB_zpsiut4sfrb.jpg
View Quote
I took a file to the rear rails and that seemed to help,  like I said mine kicks down once it clears the front rails and the rear rails were a bit high,  mine shoots fine now,  the other poster had I think some very sound advice about taking the blocks out and trying it,  never thought of that.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a bunch of parts including a new slide from LWD yesterday morning...I guess they take their time in shipping...

But once it gets in, I'll try it with the blocks separately, that's a good tip, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for all your help. Never owned a Glock, this is one way to jump into a whole new platform.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Just got done getting rid of the factory texture and tried my hand at stippling for the first time. Might do a little more cleanup on the stippling.

Just using a tac sol upper and a lone wolf lpk. Hardest part of the build was getting the upper to run but I've got maybe 800 rds. through it and it runs great. Had to chamfer the edge of the chamber, polish the feedramp, and polish the chamber.

I also built up one of the new compact lowers tonight too. Just waiting on my slide.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I finished mine a few weeks ago. I went with a G17 build as I don't have any other guns in .40. I got a great deal on the frame on the EE and bought all new parts on GB for the remaining components. I'm at about 580.00 including 3 Magpul mags and one factory mag.

To deal with the jig being somewhat loose, I drilled two holes in the negative space of the jig and tightened with 2 bolts (front and back). I found my HF drill press was too chattery to use the big end mill bit so I went with a belt sander instead for the front. The rear rails were fine with the small end mill bit and some filing. I reamed the holes by hand with the drill bits and then used a c-clamp to slowly press the pins in. I went slow and just enjoyed the time in the garage.

I've only taken it to the range once. On that trip I ran about 60 rounds through it. I had quite a few FTRTB. I've since added the CC shim & I'm hoping that does the trick as I'm not to keen on filing the bar down. I have seen the option to smooth and polish the plunger. That along with a lighter plunger spring may solve that issue and seems to be the better choice.

I have noticed that Magpul mags seems to be a bit too wide around the shoulder (leading up to the feed lips) and cause the slide release bind when sling-shotting a new round. To test, I bought a factory mag, it's thinner and I'm now not having issues when sling-shotting a round from the new, factory mag and a locked slide. It looks like I'll be able to remove a small amount of material to get the Magpul mags to function properly.

Hopefully, I'll get to the range tomorrow and see what I've been able to fix.

All in all, it was a fun project and I'm excited to get all the bugs worked out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Figured I would try in here since it seems to be the Polymer 80 master thread... does anyone know the difference between the v1 and the v1.5 full size frames?  I see a lot of the v1 style for really cheap....

Also, what is the highest round count you have heard on one of these polymer 80 frames?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm over 1000 with one of mine, have a few hundred in another. Ive done 2 in total. Both run flawless. I didn't have to modify any parts or beat on the back of the slide. I just followed the directions and filed the rear rails a little at a time until it was smooth.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I put another 100 through my compact today. 50 Blazer Brass, 50 Blazer Aluminum. Not a single issue this time. I was focusing on some faster strings to see if any issues popped up, so I kept a good grip. I still want to put many more rounds through this to confirm reliability, but I am fairly certain that the FTE/stovepipes were from the weak grip, weak ammo, or the combo of them.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:16:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Where'd you get the unmarked slide?
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 7:50:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Where'd you get the unmarked slide?
View Quote
Lone Wolf sells them, stainless plain slides. Which reminds me, I need to order another...
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Just finished an FDE lower with all Glock parts. Too dark to go to the range, but it function checks, and feels just like a Glock. I used a 24tpi sawsall blade to do the rear rails, and it worked like a charm. just a little filing with a small flat file to get it smooth. It would take me as long to set it up on a drill press as it does to get it close with the saw blade.
No drill press needed, sawsall blade, small flat file, Dremel with a small sanding drum, a large flat file, and a drill for the pins. Took a little over an hour, thing is really easy to do.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:14:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Figured I would try in here since it seems to be the Polymer 80 master thread... does anyone know the difference between the v1 and the v1.5 full size frames?  I see a lot of the v1 style for really cheap....

Also, what is the highest round count you have heard on one of these polymer 80 frames?

Thanks!
View Quote
Im curious as well
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Im curious as well
View Quote
I'm hoping they reworked their fucked up mold.  They pretty much told me to pound sand when I kept calling them back about failure to return to battery issues.  They fucked up and knew it.  

Maybe put metric drill bits in for the metric pins....
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm hoping they reworked their fucked up mold.  They pretty much told me to pound sand when I kept calling them back about failure to return to battery issues.  They fucked up and knew it.  

Maybe put metric drill bits in for the metric pins....
View Quote
Just got a kit from LWD last week. Had metric bits.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#15]
If anybody needs metric bits I think I have two sets I don't need.
I can mail them out to you- pro bono. IM or email me.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Just got a kit from LWD last week. Had metric bits.
View Quote
You got version 1.5
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You got version 1.5
View Quote
lol with the old/same jig. still marked in imperial and warped so it doesn't close at both ends at the same time. stuffed in the safe for now until i get the rest of the parts. Might be a while.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol with the old/same jig. still marked in imperial and warped so it doesn't close at both ends at the same time. stuffed in the safe for now until i get the rest of the parts. Might be a while.
View Quote
Ive done 2 now, the jigs on both fit just fine. I wonder if I'm just less picky.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#19]
So 1.5 has metric bits?  Is that the only change?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ive done 2 now, the jigs on both fit just fine. I wonder if I'm just less picky.
View Quote
If I bolt/clamp it shut it will be fine.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If I bolt/clamp it shut it will be fine.
View Quote
My last one I did, I put it in a vise to drill the 3 holes on each side and to dremel off the top portion. I used my drill to start the rails and finished it was diamond files.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#22]
I've never built an 80% anything. However, I am curious about them, and they seem to be fairly popular. I was wondering if the quality and durability of the polymer material in the 80% frames is as tough as the OEM Glock polymer frames, (which is pretty tough). Also, I've read here on this thread (and else ware) that there seems to be a lot of issues with the completed 80% builds function properly. 

For my most recent Glock build project, I purchased a stripped Glock frame and paid the FFL fee. Still curious about the 80% projects though...
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Just read through most of this, ordered a purple 80% frame from miday. Going to fully test it on a 17 I already have, but I want to put it on a zev 34 slide with some other nice upgrades when completed.

Anyone else does a poly 34?
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've never built an 80% anything. However, I am curious about them, and they seem to be fairly popular. I was wondering if the quality and durability of the polymer material in the 80% frames is as tough as the OEM Glock polymer frames, (which is pretty tough). Also, I've read here on this thread (and else ware) that there seems to be a lot of issues with the completed 80% builds function properly. 

For my most recent Glock build project, I purchased a stripped Glock frame and paid the FFL fee. Still curious about the 80% projects though...
View Quote
I built one of each,  for the money and the time I will just buy a Glock lower,  I have picked them up for 100,  and 129.  but the "ghost" aspect is appealing for some,  as me,  until I built one,  I am not knocking them at all,  they are a neat project,  just not for me.  I have heard of competition shooters pushing them over 5K,  I  believe that was in a YT video is where I heard that.  I have shot mine and both function well.  the compact frame is now being used for an Adams Arms 22 kit.  Time will tell about the durability of them.  I think the compact version is solid.  the first gen 17 may be as well,  
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Got my slide back. Time to chop plastic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just finished an FDE lower with all Glock parts. Too dark to go to the range, but it function checks, and feels just like a Glock. I used a 24tpi sawsall blade to do the rear rails, and it worked like a charm. just a little filing with a small flat file to get it smooth. It would take me as long to set it up on a drill press as it does to get it close with the saw blade.
No drill press needed, sawsall blade, small flat file, Dremel with a small sanding drum, a large flat file, and a drill for the pins. Took a little over an hour, thing is really easy to do.
View Quote
Thanks for this^^^

I just ordered one today from Midway's ONE DAY SALE for $108 shipped with the complete lower parts kit too!
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So 1.5 has metric bits?  Is that the only change?
View Quote
I also am curious about this.  I also "heard" that the trigger housing/ejector pocket was possibly modified.  But that was just one rumor.  More then likely they just changed the packaging and the tooling included in the packaging.

Now Midway has the v1.5 frames for $69.

Does that mean the v1 will soon be $25??

I did hear the competition shooters getting high round counts on the spectre full size frames.  But again, that is just from a Glock Store you tube video, so without out any other confirmation I consider it mostly a rumor for now as well.

In for more v1 vs v1.5 information...
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I also am curious about this.  I also "heard" that the trigger housing/ejector pocket was possibly modified.  But that was just one rumor.  More then likely they just changed the packaging and the tooling included in the packaging.

Now Midway has the v1.5 frames for $69.

Does that mean the v1 will soon be $25??

I did hear the competition shooters getting high round counts on the spectre full size frames.  But again, that is just from a Glock Store you tube video, so without out any other confirmation I consider it mostly a rumor for now as well.

In for more v1 vs v1.5 information...
View Quote
I just messaged them through Facebook. I'll update this post when I hear back.....
UPDATE:
Here's what they said: "The 1.5 signified the release of new colors. We also thickened the trigger housing wall to allow better compatibility with some aftermarket trigger kits."
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I just messaged them through Facebook. I'll update this post when I hear back.....
UPDATE:
Here's what they said: "The 1.5 signified the release of new colors. We also thickened the trigger housing wall to allow better compatibility with some aftermarket trigger kits."
View Quote
@alpharomeofifteen

Thank you!

So the v1 full size frames that needed the credit card shim job were replaced by the v1.5, and that explains the cost difference.  Probably also explains the early trouble a lot of people had vs. the mostly successful stories you hear most recently.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Makes me feel better about the 1.5 I just bought
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#31]
With how cheap the FS version is I am very tempted. I do want to try out the compact version too. 

I just wish they were all Gen4 compatible. 
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Gen4 still has patents so they can't do one for a Gen4.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#33]
So far I have 7 full mags through my G19 sized %80...still won't go into battery without help. Something in the rear rails is just off, I don't know if they're too thick, too high, too wide, or what...but it's something with the rear that just gums it up
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Rear rails may be tight.  Take file and take some material off the top and sides of the rear rails may help.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Could someone who has both a poly80 and a g19 post some side by side pics? I'm just curious about the grip angles. Thanks guys, Greta thread.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So far I have 7 full mags through my G19 sized %80...still won't go into battery without help. Something in the rear rails is just off, I don't know if they're too thick, too high, too wide, or what...but it's something with the rear that just gums it up
View Quote
I had this problem and I filed down the metal on the rear rails,  it worked,  I use it as a host for my advantage arms upper in 22 lr
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I built one of each,  for the money and the time I will just buy a Glock lower,  I have picked them up for 100,  and 129.  but the "ghost" aspect is appealing for some,  as me,  until I built one,  I am not knocking them at all,  they are a neat project,  just not for me.  I have heard of competition shooters pushing them over 5K,  I  believe that was in a YT video is where I heard that.  I have shot mine and both function well.  the compact frame is now being used for an Adams Arms 22 kit.  Time will tell about the durability of them.  I think the compact version is solid.  the first gen 17 may be as well,  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was interested in trying the 80% Glocks, but it seems like there are too many issues (for me) that need to be worked out along the way.
After reading your two replies, I'm curious. Where do you get these stripped/plain Glock lowers?
Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#38]
gunbroker
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Could someone who has both a poly80 and a g19 post some side by side pics? I'm just curious about the grip angles. Thanks guys, Greta thread.
View Quote
The grip angle is very similar, only maybe a slight difference in degrees. From left to Right; Gen 2, Polymer 80, Gen 4. The polymer 80 has no noticeable palm swell on the rear like the rest do.

Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#40]
I finished a compact Polymer 80 last weekend. Piece of cake. I used only hand files and a hand drill. The locking block and trigger group were hard to get pinned in. I had to squeeze them down with a clamp to get the pins in. Can't wait to shoot it. It feels great in the hand.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 2:11:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Whipped this out tonight. Slow and steady wins the race. My BIL tried going high speed on the drill press and chunked his finger.
The jig is ok. I had to clamp it down so it would stay together in the press. I used a regular vice (not an XY) and clamped it to a drill press. Did a lot of filing and while it's not 100% the slide went on fine and racked like a regular glock. Parts kit and dedicated slide are on the way. As you can see I left lot of scuff marks and scuffed some surfaces I wasn't supposed to. I'm not trying to win a beauty page by and so far all marks seem cosmetic. Can't wait to complete and test fire.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:28:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I finished a compact Polymer 80 last weekend. Piece of cake. I used only hand files and a hand drill. The locking block and trigger group were hard to get pinned in. I had to squeeze them down with a clamp to get the pins in. Can't wait to shoot it. It feels great in the hand.
View Quote
I could not believe how easy it was either. 1/2 hour I was done and I did not even get the end mill out of the bag. I used a Dremel with a sanding drum.
I saw a guy on youtube just about ruin his lower when trying to cut the recoil spring channel out with the endmill. Same experience with the the locking block and pin- had to squeeze it and the front pin went in pretty hard. But everything was very solid with no play. I was very impressed with everything and the pistol shoots great except for the brass to face issue.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#43]
I got a compact version put together with a low cost Spinta raw slide. I used all glock oem internals besides the striker. I'm having locking issues and I'm hoping somebody can help.

With the trigger pulled back it won't return to battery completely. It does lock up into battery upon the very end of the trigger resetting. When I pull the trigger back very slightly, it unlocks a very small amount to where the barrel is a little loose. Let off the trigger for reset, returns to battery.

I've tested during and after the following steps:

Shortened the safety tab on the trigger bar. Removed the entire slide safety.
Removed excess poly at front rails.
Polished the trigger bar.
Tuned the connector to a perfect trigger pull.
Shimmed the trigger housing.
Leveled and polished front and rear rails.
Cleaned and lubed to start over.

I noticed the slide above the hood of the Voodoo Industries barrel was pretty scratched/worn. Curious, I removed the barrel and mated up the slide to the frame. Trigger pull doesn't move the slide.

Is it the barrel? It makes sense about failing to return to battery. But even so.. once it is forced locked, I don't understand why the trigger unlocks it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The grip angle is very similar, only maybe a slight difference in degrees. From left to Right; Gen 2, Polymer 80, Gen 4. The polymer 80 has no noticeable palm swell on the rear like the rest do.
https://s30.postimg.org/bq9uh6or5/image.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/crou1xf0x/image.jpg
https://s7.postimg.org/6nq5s0fmz/image.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://s30.postimg.org/bq9uh6or5/image.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/crou1xf0x/image.jpg
https://s7.postimg.org/6nq5s0fmz/image.jpg
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:17:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I got a compact version put together with a low cost Faxon raw slide. I used all glock oem internals besides the striker. I'm having locking issues and I'm hoping somebody can help.

With the trigger pulled back it won't return to battery completely. It does lock up into battery upon the very end of the trigger resetting. When I pull the trigger back very slightly, it unlocks a very small amount to where the barrel is a little loose. Let off the trigger for reset, returns to battery.

I've tested during and after the following steps:

Shortened the safety tab on the trigger bar. Removed the entire slide safety.
Removed excess poly at front rails.
Polished the trigger bar.
Tuned the connector to a perfect trigger pull.
Shimmed the trigger housing.
Leveled and polished front and rear rails.
Cleaned and lubed to start over.

I noticed the slide above the hood of the Voodoo Industries barrel was pretty scratched/worn. Curious, I removed the barrel and mated up the slide to the frame. Trigger pull doesn't move the slide.

Is it the barrel? It makes sense about failing to return to battery. But even so.. once it is forced locked, I don't understand why the trigger unlocks it.
View Quote
there have been reported 'back to battery' issues.

seems like it could be a plunger/plunger spring issue? I'm no armorer but that seems feasible.

also, lenny magill at the glock store used a polishing stone to really smooth out the slide rails. could be an issue with the slide, too.

have you contacted polymer80? i think they are pretty good at getting back to people.

i'm just throwing stuff out there. hope you get it running.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I put some more rounds through my full size Polymer 80 today.  As posted earlier in this thread, I had been having some pretty erratic ejection and a few failures to eject with mine, so today I tried it out with a different slide - a Lonewolf 17L length slide.

The ejection is a little better now, but it still has a tendency to throw empties back at me.  I had no failures to eject this time, but a new issue has cropped up.  Out of the first 100 rounds I put through it today, I had six failures to feed - all were the last round in the magazine, and they all occurred with different mags.  The rounds would nose-dive and hit the feedramp.  All of the malfunctions happened with Glock factory 10 round mags.   

I had no malfunctions in the first 100 rounds with the 10 round ETS mags I had with me, so for the next 100 rounds I used the ETS mags. exclusively, and had no more malfunctions using these mags - all 100 rounds fed and functioned perfectly.

This makes a total of about 500 rounds through this frame at this time.

I'm going to experiment with this a little more and try some different loads through the Glock mags (I was using a jacketed hollow-point bullet - maybe some FMJ roundnose will help with the feeding issue).  If that doesn't help I will just stick with the ETS mags, because they seem to be working fine with this pistol.

I'm a bit happier with this frame now that it seems to be working much better.  Next I may swap out the 336 ejector that is in it now with the 30274 ejector and see if that might help me from getting beaned in the head with the brass.

IMG

by John, on Flickr

video

I can't figure out how to put a video in here.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

there have been reported 'back to battery' issues.

seems like it could be a plunger/plunger spring issue? I'm no armorer but that seems feasible.

also, lenny magill at the glock store used a polishing stone to really smooth out the slide rails. could be an issue with the slide, too.

have you contacted polymer80? i think they are pretty good at getting back to people.

i'm just throwing stuff out there. hope you get it running.
View Quote
Thanks. Rainier is treating me right and I sent back the flat-hooded barrel. I ordered a Lone Wolf threaded barrel with the beveled hood. That is the area of the slide that is worn so I'm hoping that fixes it

I couldve had a functioning factory g19 for a couple hundred less lol
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:46:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I put some more rounds through my full size Polymer 80 today.  As posted earlier in this thread, I had been having some pretty erratic ejection and a few failures to eject with mine, so today I tried it out with a different slide - a Lonewolf 17L length slide.

The ejection is a little better now, but it still has a tendency to throw empties back at me.  I had no failures to eject this time, but a new issue has cropped up.  Out of the first 100 rounds I put through it today, I had six failures to feed - all were the last round in the magazine, and they all occurred with different mags.  The rounds would nose-dive and hit the feedramp.  All of the malfunctions happened with Glock factory 10 round mags.   

I had no malfunctions in the first 100 rounds with the 10 round ETS mags I had with me, so for the next 100 rounds I used the ETS mags. exclusively, and had no more malfunctions using these mags - all 100 rounds fed and functioned perfectly.

This makes a total of about 500 rounds through this frame at this time.

I'm going to experiment with this a little more and try some different loads through the Glock mags (I was using a jacketed hollow-point bullet - maybe some FMJ roundnose will help with the feeding issue).  If that doesn't help I will just stick with the ETS mags, because they seem to be working fine with this pistol.

I'm a bit happier with this frame now that it seems to be working much better.  Next I may swap out the 336 ejector that is in it now with the 30274 ejector and see if that might help me from getting beaned in the head with the brass.
View Quote
Congrats on building a Gen 4.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Got it to run free by hand un lubricated, range report tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Thanks. Rainier is treating me right and I sent back the flat-hooded barrel. I ordered a Lone Wolf threaded barrel with the beveled hood. That is the area of the slide that is worn so I'm hoping that fixes it

I couldve had a functioning factory g19 for a couple hundred less lol
View Quote
lol.. you're right, but i look at this as a fun gun project.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top