Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2016 6:58:51 PM EDT
I have been hearing from friends that sometimes GSSG send out a coupon during the summer months. Is this just hype ot can someone actually verify it. I am looking for another pistol and I am thinking G17 to go along with my new G19. but if not I will be looking at the Sig P320.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:12:00 AM EDT
[#1]
If you mean a pistol purchase discount coupon, you only get one per year unless there's been some kind of accounting/clerical error.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I signed up for one year and shot one match. I've received two coupons and had my membership extended to three years for free.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I have heard they sometimes send out a coupon in the middle of the year. I am a 2 year member, I want a 17 but around me they cost to much. the Sig P320 is the same price as the G17 with a gssf pistol purchase card. That's awesome that you get the extra coupon and was able to shoot a match. I live in IL and it sucks here I can't even find a Armorers course.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh man, if they sent me another coupon, I would be heading to the store to pick up a 34.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been a member of the GSSF for several years. This past year they sent my coupon and membership card with last years date on it. When I contacted them and informed them of the error they told me how sorry they were and would send me another coupon. I was always under the impression that there was a 1 per year limit. When I received the letter there was 2 identical membership cards with included coupons. I'm not really sure how to deal with them.
Just buy 2 Glocks from my distributor or what?  The bigger problem--which ones and how to slip them past the wife.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 8:03:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been a member of the GSSF for several years. This past year they sent my coupon and membership card with last years date on it. When I contacted them and informed them of the error they told me how sorry they were and would send me another coupon. I was always under the impression that there was a 1 per year limit. When I received the letter there was 2 identical membership cards with included coupons. I'm not really sure how to deal with them.
Just buy 2 Glocks from my distributor or what?  The bigger problem--which ones and how to slip them past the wife.
View Quote

I would use one and wait a little while and then buy another one in a few weeks or a month. I just want to get a G17.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

It just appeared in the safe....they must be breeding .  I've got a few guns that my wife doesn't know about, but she really doesn't care so long as all our bills are paid and we're still putting money into savings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top