Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2015 11:34:57 PM EDT
I am just getting back to Glocks, should 0mm round?  What is needed?
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't really tell what U R trying to say; but, if it's, 'I am just getting back into Glocks; and I want to know whether or not they make a 10mm conversion barrel for the new Glock Model 41.'  Then the answer, at the present time, is, 'No, they do not.'  

The new G41 has a much thinner slide than the older G21; consequently, any conversion barrel would have to be thin-walled, too; and that's got to be risky!  Why not look at a standard G21, and think about converting it to 45 Super?
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Raven, thank you for dicpehering my original post.  I was hoping that a 41 could be turned into a 10mm but that is ok as I already have the 41.  I guess I'll have to collect the money for a 40 long slide and hope one can be had when I get the funds together.  It would be nice to have a 10mm but I have other caliber that will work for carrying for hogs.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:42:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Just buy some .45 Super ammo, works in the G41 and is more powerful than 10mm.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I now have the 40 and 41 and naturally had to play mix and match. The 10mm barrel from the 40 is too large in diameter to fit in the slide of the 41. So much for that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:44:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can't really tell what U R trying to say; but, if it's, 'I am just getting back into Glocks; and I want to know whether or not they make a 10mm conversion barrel for the new Glock Model 41.'  Then the answer, at the present time, is, 'No, they do not.'  

The new G41 has a much thinner slide than the older G21; consequently, any conversion barrel would have to be thin-walled, too; and that's got to be risky!  Why not look at a standard G21, and think about converting it to 45 Super?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes on the thinner wall etc. That is why no one (to my knowledge) offers a 460 Rowland conversion for the 41.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top