Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2015 2:06:17 PM EDT
Hey Guys-
Been looking for a plus 2 adapter for the G23 13 round magazine,however the research I have done
leaves me wondering which one to get that really works and is a true plus 2.
I had one for the g22 mag as an order filler but does not really work
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The OEM extension is only good for 1 round in .40. The cheap-o Pearce/Sherer/whatever extensions will cause your mag to blow apart.

Best 2 round extension for a G23 is a G22 magazine and if you can't stand the gap get an x grip spacer.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The OEM extension is only good for 1 round in .40. The cheap-o Pearce/Sherer/whatever extensions will cause your mag to blow apart.

Best 2 round extension for a G23 is a G22 magazine and if you can't stand the gap get an x grip spacer.
View Quote

+1 on the G22 Mag. Taran Tactical/ Noveske has some extended base plates that look really nice but I have not seen nor used one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have had best luck with the Glock ones.  The pearce ones are cheap and work but I have barely used mine and the Glock ones are just so damn cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top