BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 1:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glock night sights for $57 are super hard to beat.   Quality is on par with any of the others, won't snag or chew holes in your shirts.
View Quote

I used to recommend triji hd's and I will still admit they are a better sight for day use, however, at 1/3 the price the glock sights are the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Do TFO's come with yellow front sights and green rear?  I can't seem to find them.  If so, can someone tell me the model number and where you got them?
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 11:36:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trijicon HD are about as good as it gets.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2015 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Why oh why don't the TFX or Trijicon HD's come in yellow and green?  This is getting really frustrating.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#6]
After starting out with green/yellow TFOs then moving to TFX I thought the same thing about getting green/yellow in TFX. After getting TFX I don't seem to miss the color diff/issue much if at all. The white circle-dot on the TFX sights pretty much negate any color recognition or differences between the three dots, IMO anyways. Its basically the only thing I see--the white circle, when my eye focus goes to the front sight post.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Are the Glock night sights plastic, like the stock sights or steel?
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are the Glock night sights plastic, like the stock sights or steel?
View Quote

Steel and a great value at $57 installed with free return shipping. Glock sights also come with a free spare firing pin (striker) and extractor.

Trijicon or Amerglo will never match that deal.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
After starting out with green/yellow TFOs then moving to TFX I thought the same thing about getting green/yellow in TFX. After getting TFX I don't seem to miss the color diff/issue much if at all. The white circle-dot on the TFX sights pretty much negate any color recognition or differences between the three dots, IMO anyways. Its basically the only thing I see--the white circle, when my eye focus goes to the front sight post.
View Quote

But can you see the circle in the dark?
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Point me to some pictures of these sites please. Post some pictures would even be better. I am talking about the glock factory sites.
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 4:18:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Point me to some pictures of these sites please. Post some pictures would even be better. I am talking about the glock factory sites.
View Quote

Glock sight picture thread
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top