Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2015 12:20:30 PM EDT
When are these going to be available for purchase? I really want a 10mm handgun to add to my Glock collection.

Any info would be appreciated
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 12:48:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen any at the Cabela's I work at yet.  We usually get the new stuff pretty quick
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 6:43:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're not the first one to ask in this forum, and I also have not seen any in person.
View Quote

Glock didn't even have any at the NRA Show.

Vaporware at this point. Beretta had least had some samples of M9A3 and that's become vaporware too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
As of Friday evening, Sportsman's Warehouse doesn't have any availability information, but does have them in the computer system, and say that they'll be priced at $750.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Word from the local Glock rep is they are relooking slide weight as the prototypes beat themselves to death with Underwood and BB ammo. Take that for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Word from the local Glock rep is they are relooking slide weight as the prototypes beat themselves to death with Underwood and BB ammo. Take that for what it's worth.
View Quote
Please ask them to get it in gear.  ~2 months to hunting season, and the cash is ready to go...

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:33:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Please ask them to get it in gear.  ~2 months to hunting season, and the cash is ready to go...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's always a G20 and a long barrel. Then you'll have both.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I think it, and a 40 conversion barrel, would be great.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Put a heavier recoil spring in those bitches and start shipping!
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Well boys, my dealer got in 2 of these bad boys on Wednesday...this one followed me home yesterday!

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Do these use Glock 20 aftermarket sights?
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 1:58:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well boys, my dealer got in 2 of these bad boys on Wednesday...this one followed me home yesterday!

http://i60.tinypic.com/2cypst4.jpg
View Quote

Very nice!  Let us know how it shoots!  I'll add that it they look like a nice candidate for a ghost ring rear sight!
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Do these use Glock 20 aftermarket sights?
View Quote

Yes, Kinda. I just got mine Thursday. The rear sight dovetail is farther back on the slide than on my G20.  Even the Glock OEM adjustable sights hang off the back of the slide a little.

I like the 10-8 sights but the rear sight will çover the slide's optic cutout and hang off the back of the slide about 2 or 3 mm.  I machined the front portion off of the rear sight so it does not interfere with the optic cutout now.  I can live with the 10-8 rear sights overhang as the G40 is not a carry gun.  Eventually I will go with a RDS and either suppressor sights or the MOS sights that cowitness.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#14]
holy hell, what is the overall length? Barrel length?
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2cypst4.jpg
View Quote

Is that a 40MOS?
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
holy hell, what is the overall length? Barrel length?
View Quote

9.5" long, 6" barrel, 28oz unloaded.

Shot mine a little yesterday and had no malfunctions.  I have only been shooting 9mm and 22LR pistols for the past year or so, and forgot how much more the 10mm recoils.

My plastic front sight has a gouge in it.  I guess if your new Glock is going to have some defect, that is about the best one to have.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Messed with one today.  Liked it a lot, and will likely pick one up...but I was disappointed they went with the G20 slide width instead of the slimmer G41 slide...
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#19]
My shop is a blue label dealer.  They had a bunch of 43's but hadn't seen a single 40 yet..
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My shop is a blue label dealer.  They had a bunch of 43's but hadn't seen a single 40 yet..
View Quote

That's what I'm waiting on.  I wonder what the price will be....
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Had my hands on one of these the other day with a RDS.... Like holding a ball peen two inches from the bottom of the handle. I'll pass.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Had my hands on one of these the other day with a RDS.... Like holding a ball peen two inches from the bottom of the handle. I'll pass.
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

I think that's some weird Cajun way of saying that he didn't like the way it balanced.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think that's some weird Cajun way of saying that he didn't like the way it balanced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

Thank you.    
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thank you.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

Thank you.    

Gotcha.  Thanks for the translation!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was the mag empty or full?  With a full mag it balances much better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top