Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/30/2015 11:47:56 PM EDT

Baton Rouge, LA — Lipsey’s, nationally renowned firearms distributor, is officially launching a gray GLOCK that is now available in several models.

Lipsey’s has staked its claim in the Flat Dark Earth arena with dozens of GLOCK models in two tone and full FDE. However, Lipsey’s continues to stay on the cutting edge of trends and what the pulse of dealers and customers are clamouring for. The gray GLOCK is it.

These Gen4 GLOCK’s feature a factory molded gray frame with black slide. They are now available in the following models: G17, G19, G20, G21, G22 and G23. Included with each pistol are four gray interchangeable back straps.

With the overwhelming success of the Lipsey’s Exclusive Flat Dark Earth GLOCK models, Product Development Manager Jason Cloessner was ready to blaze another trail in a market wanting more than standard black guns. When asked about the concept behind the project he had this to say, “With the growing trend of gray in both the AR-15 and tactical accessory market, the timing has never been better for a gray framed version of one of the most popular semi-automatic pistols in the world.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.I like.
Now have to decide which model to get.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:03:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to get a 17 or 19, or both.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:17:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Holy Shit this is getting expensive, if I get one to match the SBR my girl will want one also
" />
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll be sticking with FDE, but that color looks nice.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:40:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy Shit this is getting expensive, if I get one to match the SBR my girl will want one also
http://<a href=http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4yus4rgw.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

Nice sticks.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I want it in a 26 or a 43.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:43:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
http://<a href=http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4yus4rgw.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

What color is that anyway? Never would have thought about that combo, but that really looks good.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:41:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Any idea when these will be available?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:19:35 AM EDT
[#11]
SEXY!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Gray  - I like it
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What color is that anyway? Never would have thought about that combo, but that really looks good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wolf Grey Duracoat, I wanted to try the aerosol can out and My GF and I were building these at the time.  I can truly say I'm satisfied with the results it's a great way to coat your guns when you want something different.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I see a gray G19 in my future.  Hey, everyone should have a backup to the backup of the backup for the backup...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Surprised it isn't called Rebel Gray.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#16]
That would look good in the pistol pocket of a Wolf Grey Maxpedition bag!

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#17]
So it is a Glock that is grey that cost $100 more.  What am i getting in that $100 value though.  My current Glock is already grey with Glocks new finish they have been using.

I am not seeing what is exciting about this pistol..... Someone want to enlighten me?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So it is a Glock that is grey that cost $100 more.  What am i getting in that $100 value though.  My current Glock is already grey with Glocks new finish they have been using.

I am not seeing what is exciting about this pistol..... Someone want to enlighten me?
View Quote

Some Glock fans will shell out big bucks for a Glock of a different color ? I don't get it either and all my Glocks are black
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Some Glock fans will shell out big bucks for a Glock of a different color ? I don't get it either and all my Glocks are black
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine are different variations of black
At the price they want for this pistol I would expect at the very minimum that it have steel sights and not the cheap plastic white u-notch sights.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#20]
hmmmmmmm $100 premium or take any glock and spend $50 to cerakote the frame
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That would look good in the pistol pocket of a Wolf Grey Maxpedition bag!

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/catalog/0413W_detail.jpg
View Quote

Everyone knows that your pistol has to match your murse!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

At the price they want for this pistol I would expect at the very minimum that it have steel sights and not the cheap plastic white u-notch sights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the frame that is gray, not the slide.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#23]
If they were the same price as a standard Glock and they offered a G26 I'd be down for one.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I can't even tell it's gray
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#25]
That would go great with my Titanium colored AR.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I can't even tell it's gray
View Quote

I agree when I first saw the pic it looked like a stock Glock.  Maybe it is lighting or something but a grey grip vs black just does not get my motor running.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#27]
its only missing one thing,,,,

RTF2!!!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Nice. I'd have to see one in person. I'd like to see one with the slide in the same color, like how they did the all FDEs. I do really like the gray, though.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#29]
They're the same price as standard 4th gen Glocks, I have a 19 coming in on Friday
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

Where are you seeing that it cost $100 more?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They aren't. I just checked Lipsey's. Dealer cost is the same as any other Gen 4.

I ordered 3 of the 19s for the FFL I work for earlier today. I was told that a batch of 19s and 20s arrived today.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I want a 34. I'm hoping they will offer it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#33]
This might cause me to get a second G19... and a Gen 4 ... tempted to put my seldom fired G17 on the chopping block to make it happen.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Rebel Grey!

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lipsys's website they have them listed for 649.... That is about a $100 higher than what one should pay for a Glock.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Lipsys's website they have them listed for 649.... That is about a $100 higher than what one should pay for a Glock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...that's MSRP and no one pays MSRP
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Cost is the exact same as a standard gen 4, or the FDE frame gen 4s for that matter.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Looks really good in my opinion, but I still won't be buying one.  If I didn't already have a Glock and was going to purchase one, I might consder the grey though.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I like it!
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Exactly. Cost is the exact same as a standard gen 4, or the FDE frame gen 4s for that matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just bought one for 540. Same as standard gen 4. There are few people on gunbroker trying to milk 580 out of them. One guy had his buy it now set at 799 .
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#41]
I really like that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Got mine!

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#43]

looks blue
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:59:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

looks blue
View All Quotes

Saw one today in person - they're definitely grey. Not really close to the HK Urban Grey, which is what it resembles in that pic. It's just the lighting in that pic. It's definitely a lighter grey than the Magpul Grey color.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#45]
I'll be getting a G21. I like two tone pistols
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
its only missing one thing,,,,

RTF2!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#47]
First suppressed Gray Glock?

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Dammit.  I need one of these.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#49]
After seeing the photos I am on the fence. Definitely need to see one in person. Ghetto, if you could take a picture in natural light (no flash) it would probably be more representative of the actual color.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#50]
I would love one, if they release them in gen3 I will buy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top