Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 12:53:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll work on getting one of my trigger this upcoming weekend.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
still hoping someone uploads videos of trigger pulls and how each trigger breaks comared to the other
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 3:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
i dont think gabe really gasps that he just takes designs from others for his own.

now hes switching to only gen 3 bars

"The 9mm, 40 S&W, and 357 SIG, regardless of generation, all use Gen 3 trigger bars"

let alone the curved triggger looks so much like the pyramid trigger
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 4:16:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i dont think gabe really gasps that he just takes designs from others for his own.

now hes switching to only gen 3 bars

"The 9mm, 40 S&W, and 357 SIG, regardless of generation, all use Gen 3 trigger bars"

let alone the curved triggger looks so much like the pyramid trigger
View Quote

His magwell seems to be a direct copy of Salient's minimalist magwell. I guess he copied that one too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Any updates on how Glock Kraft trigger is?

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anxiously waiting on mine so I would like to know as well. I had them cerakote mine Tungsten so its taking a tad longer
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll be posting my review later tonight.  Standby...
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope its a good one!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Here the link to my GlockKraft Tactical DAT review.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_13/164042_GlockKraft_Tactical_DAT_Review.html
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I will say that the DAT with a Wolff +power trigger spring and 5lb striker spring is pretty damned amazing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:08:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I will say that the DAT with a Wolff +power trigger spring and 5lb striker spring is pretty damned amazing.
View Quote

Sounds legit. Is the reset still fairly good?
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:35:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you also running a lightweight striker of some sort with that combo?  I have always stayed with the OEM striker spring due to concerns about light primer strikes with some types of ammo.

Also what connector are using with that setup?
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are you also running a lightweight striker of some sort with that combo?  I have always stayed with the OEM striker spring due to concerns about light primer strikes with some types of ammo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A 5lb spring with a stock striker will cause no issues. A 4.5lb is still pretty reliable but definitely wouldn't do it in a carry gun. I ran 1000 rounds plus through a g17 with a 5lb striker spring and OEM striker and didn't have a single issue.

An extra power trigger spring and 5lb striker spring is a good way to take a pound off the stock trigger and still keep it crisp compared to going to a minus connector which will make it creepier.

But if you want to use a 4 or 4.5lb striker spring I really like the IDP striker. It came with my DK trigger for my 34 and it's really nice.
http://www.idptactical.com/store/p25/IDP_Custom_Lightweight_Striker_%2F_Firing_pin_Small_Frame_for_Glocks.html
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:22:06 PM EDT
[#13]
trying to follow the latest development in awesomeness...so a GK trigger plus what trigger spring? The wolff 5# trigger spring(32241) or wolff xp (32220)? not sure what lb wolff xp spring to go with stock firing pin spring. I thought glock OEM for g19 is 5lb's so guessing yall are talking bout xp spring 32220.

i'm trying out the OEM dot connector.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Well got mail today from deus (douche) got same trigger bar I sent into them back, they told me they would be replacing it with a new one.... Well that was a total lie... So I thought well maybe they worked on the one I sent, nope still fails... Not to happy with them I asked for my money back and of course get the "all sales are final" speech....
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#15]
got my Glockkraft from Gee0111 today, Love it. Feels great and compared it side by side with an Agency and it has less pretravel both have a clean break. Would love to try the DATT but this one works great. Going to get an Agency for my 19 but only because it will be a full on Agency build.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Is there any consensus on these flat triggers so far?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Im losing sleep until my Glockkraft DATT shows up!
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
got my Glockkraft from Gee0111 today, Love it. Feels great and compared it side by side with an Agency and it has less pretravel both have a clean break. Would love to try the DATT but this one works great. Going to get an Agency for my 19 but only because it will be a full on Agency build.

http://i.imgur.com/hi6P4yG.jpg
View Quote

that looks identical to the suarez one
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:47:27 AM EDT
[#20]
DEM sent me back my trigger, I'll do some more drop testing this weekend hopefully.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Not seeing the discount.

Quoted:
Agency triggers are on sale at S3F's site. Ugh.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Our Gen 2 DAT's will be on sale this weekend starting Friday ending Monday.

Quoted:
Not seeing the discount.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Not seeing the discount.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:39:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not seeing the discount.

Quoted:

What's the sale price?

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#28]
The DAT is on sale for $99. Not sure on the Agency.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks - shouldn't have preordered
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#30]
The tactical is not going on sale only the Gen 2 Dat.

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Thanks - can't keep them straight
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Just ordered my Gen 2 DAT because of this forum. Thank you so much to the people who did all that testing. It really made the decision more factual for me to make. Order #165
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#34]
My Tactical arrives today for my G19 and I ordered a GEN 2 DAT for my G21 last night...........I like my triggers like I DONT like my women........flat
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I like my triggers like I DONT like my women........flat
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Yea, this forum has helped me as well to put together 2 glock blasters. I really like supporting small biz that produce great products.....Glock Kraft, Zorn Holsters, CCC Holsters, Armour belts, Apex, NDZ, Jax Liquors....woops... For what its worth, I just finished putting in wolff xp trigger springs in my G-19's to go along with Jerry's Tactical triggers and so far the result is even better.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Received my Glockkraft Tactical trigger cerakoted in tungsten yesterday. I am using the same ZEV connector and 6lb return spring with it that I was using with my factory GEN 3 polished trigger bar. Seeing that the Glockkraft is also a polished GEN 3 trigger bar, both setups feel close to identical  to eachother (which is what I was hoping for), with the Glockkraft having less pre / over travel as advertised.. Havent put any down range yet, but after about 100 dry fires last night Im really digging the wider / flat trigger. The first 20 or 30 dry fires felt a little weird to me, as the only other flat trigger I have ever shot is the ALG in my AK which is still a tad curved, but once I got used to it I really started to like it.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#39]
First range trip with the GK Tactical trigger tomorrow morning. After another 400 dry fires or so I really like the feel. Ordered another one for my G21
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 10:28:57 PM EDT
[#41]
This thread is awesome, just installed the AA trigger and with the Ghost connector I had on the gun it felt like mush so I installed the "-" connector that came with it and got what I've been looking for. Shorter take up, followed by a seemingly heavier but much smoother break. Need a few more of these to outfit the rest of my collection, and I think I'm over my M&P w/FSS obsession.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 1:53:16 AM EDT
[#42]
It's been awhile since anyone has talked about DEM, I received my trigger back from them and it's functioning like it should now. I haven't did any testing on it again so far, but everything that made me want to test it in the first place has seemed to be addressed in the revised version.  The trigger now has a small amount of take up (unlike the first version), it still has that nice flat face. I was on vacation and just got back so I'll start testing again as time permits (it's going to be hard so close to the holidays), but I'll keep everyone in the loop when I get going. If anyone else received their trigger back, post up your thoughts on the revised version.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This thread is awesome, just installed the AA trigger and with the Ghost connector I had on the gun it felt like mush so I installed the "-" connector that came with it and got what I've been looking for. Shorter take up, followed by a seemingly heavier but much smoother break. Need a few more of these to outfit the rest of my collection, and I think I'm over my M&P w/FSS obsession.
View Quote

What is the best way to lighten this set up. I fell the same, that my AA is heavier then my stock set up.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats the difference between Tactical and DAT gen 2 triggers?

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Ok, so I just read about half of this 34 page thread, mostly the first 13 pages.
MY FRIGGING HEAD HURTS AND I'M STILL IN THE DARK.

I'm looking for a light crisp trigger for a Gen 4 glock 17 that will be carried on duty. I'm coming from a 2.5 pound trigger on a STI 2011 (1911) so I know that it's not going to be anything close, but I'm still looking for an improvement.

So far I have ordered a Ghost Rocket 3.5 trigger connector and a titanium safety plunger. Co-worker told me that the plunger is shit and will get torn up so that's going back and I will send back the connector if necessary. Willing to go to a gen 3 trigger bar too if necessary.

Recommend something to me that wont blow my face off it dropped... ie. something that doesn't deactivate all three safeties if I'm not a worthy enough operator, ala. hammer of Thor style....
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Hey guys, Damon here.  If you have any questions let me know.  I don't have a lot of spare time on my hands between the two full time jobs but I'll respond when I can.

D
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What is the best way to lighten this set up. I fell the same, that my AA is heavier then my stock set up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok I've had a chance to put a couple hundred rounds downrange and I like it even more now. I'm going to retro all my Glocks to this and maybe sell off my M&P's and buy more Glocks

If you want lighter I would look into swapping some springs and/or changing connectors around depending on if you want to keep the Glock "wall" after the take up. I don't know what Ghost connector I had in here before but it was like pulling on an old rubber band until it broke vs snapping a carrot with the AA and "-" connector.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 9:00:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Haha glad you like it buddy!  I'm pretty damn proud of it.

Now if I could only figure out how to post freakin pictures on this site...
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ok, so I just read about half of this 34 page thread, mostly the first 13 pages.
MY FRIGGING HEAD HURTS AND I'M STILL IN THE DARK.

I'm looking for a light crisp trigger for a Gen 4 glock 17 that will be carried on duty. I'm coming from a 2.5 pound trigger on a STI 2011 (1911) so I know that it's not going to be anything close, but I'm still looking for an improvement.

So far I have ordered a Ghost Rocket 3.5 trigger connector and a titanium safety plunger. Co-worker told me that the plunger is shit and will get torn up so that's going back and I will send back the connector if necessary. Willing to go to a gen 3 trigger bar too if necessary.

Recommend something to me that wont blow my face off it dropped... ie. something that doesn't deactivate all three safeties if I'm not a worthy enough operator, ala. hammer of Thor style....
View Quote

Yes he's right on that junk plunger i had three of them in my 9,.40 and .45 and all three were tore to hell after couple hundred rounds, if I were you seeing as your using this weapon as a duty gun, I'd leave the gun stock there's really no need to fancy a duty gun up with triggers and whatnot... Just my two cents, I'll tell ya one thing don't waste money on the DEM trigger it's absolutely junk, and fails the drop test.. Good luck and stay safe brother #bluelivesmatter
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top