Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2015 8:41:29 PM EDT
link
I need something that will work with a tucked dress shirt.  

Kinda wondering if the G36 model holster would work for my G30S.  Looks like the slide width being only 4mm thicker might not be the only difference, making it a bit tight.

Glock website - compare G36 vs G30S

Thoughts?

After digging around a bit, seems some report the G19 model for the Tuck and Go is a better fit?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a version of the Galco called USA for a Glock 27, same dsign but no metal around the top to keep the holster open after drawing.  My Daughter  uses a Tuck N Go for her Glock 36 which she got from me.  I think this is the most concealable designed IWB holster on the market.  I have used this design since 1999 and have been very pleaed with the holster durability and comfort.

Another good holster of this design but a little cheeper is the DeSantis Sof-Tuck.  This holster will fit more than one pistol but compared to the Galco which is more molded for a particular model and is more expensive.  I'm using a Sof-Tuck for my Glock 42.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/541754/desantis-sof-tuck-inside-the-waistband-holster-right-hand-glock-19-23-32-sig-sauer-239-leather-brown?cm_vc=ProductFinding
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:02:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
link
I need something that will work with a tucked dress shirt.  

Kinda wondering if the G36 model holster would work for my G30S.  Looks like the slide width being only 4mm thicker might not be the only difference, making it a bit tight.

Glock website - compare G36 vs G30S

Thoughts?

After digging around a bit, seems some report the G19 model for the Tuck and Go is a better fit?
View Quote

Listening, as I've got a 30S myself. Lemme know what you find out.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Well after some deliberation on this, watching reviews etc, I think the next holster I get will be one of these
Remora tuckable holster - "clipless"
youtube review from tnoutdoors

I already have one of these Uncle Mikes pocket holster - works well for IWB (no clips) carry also
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:54:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The 30S will drop in the same holster you would use for a G19.

I have no experience with the holster you linked but I do own a G19 and a G30S
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Update.  Hosters for some guys are kinda like shoes for women - you can end up with a pile of them.
Here is another option similar to the Remora holsters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top