Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2015 4:38:39 PM EDT
thinking about getting a zev trigger for my glock 19 mostly for the flat faced trigger more.

for those that use it did you find your selves less likely to pull shots left or right? cause i find that any time i pull a shot it feels as if my finger is leaning on one side or the other of the factory side to side curve on the 19s trigger and was thinking a flat faced trigger would help this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
thinking about getting a zev trigger for my glock 19 mostly for the flat faced trigger more.  For those that use it did you find yourselves less likely to pull shots left or right? cause I find that any time I pull a shot it feels as if my finger is leaning on one side or the other of the factory side to side curve on the 19s trigger and was thinking a flat faced trigger would help this.
View Quote

Then you're, more than likely, pulling the trigger by using only the tip of your finger.  Slip more of your index finger inside the trigger guard, and press the middle of the pad in front of your distal joint up flat against the trigger.  (Hint:  If it doesn't feel a little uncomfortable then you're doing it wrong.)
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Where can I find this flat faced Zev trigger?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:33:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where can I find this flat faced Zev trigger?
View Quote

Like this?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:06:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I've found ZT products on the MidWayUSA website or you can buy direct from the ZT website.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#5]
If you just want to get away from the serrated trigger you can always just get a G17 trigger and it comes with the smooth trigger that feels much better than the factory serrated.  That is what I do with all my compact and sub compact Glocks is get rid of the serrated trigger and plastic sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top