Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2015 11:12:04 AM EDT
Anyone got any updates on the release of the G40 10mm Longslide?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
As of 3/23/2015, the LGS had not even heard of them yet - an hour later, they said there are none available via any of their distributors.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As of 3/23/2015, the LGS had not even heard of them yet - an hour later, they said there are none available via any of their distributors.  
View Quote
I haven't seen any in stock in our distributors at any time since the model was announced.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I want to look at one...haven't heard anything though
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been looking for one and none of the gun shops have them and when checking their distributors they don't have any. Today I was told Glock doesn't even have a upc for them so they cant even be ordered.

Keep checking gun broker, when they are available they will show up there.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Kinda
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I did a Google search, rumors say it won't be available until sometime in April FWIW
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I was first on the list at GT Distributers. The day after shot show. I have called them every other week and i get the same response every time "they should be here soon" Glock says the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 3:21:09 AM EDT
[#8]
wtf? wasn't this shit announced at shot show? at this rate the 43 will come out before this...
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Most production has been diverted to the g43. I've also heard they are going to beef up the slide. That might slow things down a bit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Nothing to add but to say I think it'll be worth the wait. When I handled it at SHOT show I came away very impressed. It's the first gen4 I've ever handled that had a good trigger. I've got a few customers and fellow employees at the gun shop I work at chomping at the bit to get one.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Most production has been diverted to the g43. I've also heard they are going to beef up the slide. That might slow things down a bit.
View Quote

What is the word on "beefing up the slide?" Can you give any more details?

I called Glock Monday and was told they are shipping now.

GT Distributors told me they have no ETA, but they put me on the list.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#12]
He just said they were going to beef the slide up slightly, basically tweeking it, they may have already done it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I was first on the list at GT Distributers. The day after shot show. I have called them every other week and i get the same response every time "they should be here soon" Glock says the same thing.
View Quote

I have an email into GT to see if there's anymore info. A poster in GD said he saw one in their Dallas store 3 weeks ago. I don't believe it since there are no others to be found anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have an email into GT to see if there's anymore info. A poster in GD said he saw one in their Dallas store 3 weeks ago. I don't believe it since there are no others to be found anywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was at the Dallas store on March 25th, and there was no G40s in the case. The employee behind the counter had no idea when to expect them either.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I was at the Dallas store on March 25th, and there was no G40s in the case. The employee behind the counter had no idea when to expect them either.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The email I got about an hour ago from GT said they have no ETA on them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top