Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 11:04:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Is Taran still the only place to get +1/+2 base plates for 43 mags?  It appears they aren't selling them or at least taking orders right now. I think I saw an extension from Pearce, but it didn't add capacity, just added the pinky extension...

Also, are Meprolights available for this yet? Have them in my G17 and love them, want a set for my 43 too. Who is selling them if so?

Seth

Link Posted: 6/7/2015 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Just looked at one today, seems like a great little gun I've gotta find an add on light for it and then it'll be a must have
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 12:10:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thefirearmblog.com did a quick announcement on it.

I ordered two of them from DVOR for $88 a pop.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 12:18:10 AM EDT
[#4]
That may be the perfect carry setup.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 5:21:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Streamlight.jpg

View Quote

That's just awesome! I like to see Streamlight coming out with something so quick for the 43. It's surprising to see how slowly some of the other accessory and holster manufacturers are at coming out with products for this.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Now all they need to do is build the light into the frame, give it a curved shape, and a factory-furnished pocket clip, and it should be good to go.

Well, and of course, assortments of +1, and +2, and +3 baseplates and "extended" magazines generally.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Finally had a chance to shoot mine that I picked up a couple of weeks ago.  100 rds WWB with out a hitch.  Extremely accurate and controllable.  Need to pick up a AIWB holster, put on some night sights, and get some more mags and +1 extensions.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Now all they need to do is build the light into the frame, give it a curved shape, and a factory-furnished pocket clip, and it should be good to go.

Well, and of course, assortments of +1, and +2, and +3 baseplates and "extended" magazines generally.
View Quote

Glock should turn it into a Taurus Curve?

Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:31:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Does the 42 and 43 use the same mag release? Ive read it both ways.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking to buy a pair of these. Anyone know of any deals?
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I see what you did there....
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That's just awesome! I like to see Streamlight coming out with something so quick for the 43. It's surprising to see how slowly some of the other accessory and holster manufacturers are at coming out with products for this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Streamlight.jpg

It was made for the G42. Streamlight lucked out that it also fit the G43 perfectly.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:19:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Does anyone have a Glock 39 .45  GAP that they can show with a G43?

Also a G36 and a XDs 3.3 and the G43?

I have a G43 and a XDS 3.3 .45, but the G3 I've handled feel to big,
and I've never been able to handle a Glock 39.
Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top