Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2014 5:26:59 PM EDT
Ive been eyeing a zee tech fulcrum, and triggers, like anything else some swear by one and hate on others.

Anyone have any experiences (pros and cons) with this one: http://www.glockworx.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=793694&CAT=3688
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The one you linked to isn't legal for Production division.  You can't make any external modifications to the trigger.  If you want a Zev kit this one says it's Production legal, but I've never tried it so can't comment on it.  I have tried the full Fulcrum kit that you linked to and wasn't that impressed.  My current Production gun just has the Zev connector, trigger spring and firing pin safety spring.  I didn't think the full Fulcrum kit felt that much better than my ~$20 worth of parts.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:27:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I have two of the Zev Fulcrum "Ultimate" kits and two of the Zev Standard kits linked above. The Standard is Production legal, and it is an awesome trigger! Not quite as nice as the Fulcrum, but pretty close.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#4]

I have a DK basic kit waiting to be installed if my G34 ever comes in.

Review to follow.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The one you linked to isn't legal for Production division.  You can't make any external modifications to the trigger.  If you want a Zev kit this one says it's Production legal, but I've never tried it so can't comment on it.  I have tried the full Fulcrum kit that you linked to and wasn't that impressed.  My current Production gun just has the Zev connector, trigger spring and firing pin safety spring.  I didn't think the full Fulcrum kit felt that much better than my ~$20 worth of parts.
View Quote

I have the production legal Zev linked above in a G17.  In my opinion it is an improvement over stock.  I've heard good things about the DK triggers, but have never used one.

None of them will make the trigger anything but a striker fired trigger.  They still "sproing" a bit.  But, they improve (read reduce) the trigger pull and improve the reset some.  

If you are the DIY type, the 25 cent trigger job and some reduced power springs would be a less expensive option.  Just remember, when you start mucking around with the fire control group, reliability particularly with hard primers can be an issue.  Using the Zev trigger and reduced springs I've shot thousands of rounds of my reloads using CCI SPP in practice and matches without issue, but YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm looking for a drop in, with short reset and short pre travel (as short as can be!) and reducing the weight of pull wouldn't be bad either
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out   Glocktriggers.com  they have two models if I am not mistaken. Both are drop in and adjustable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top