Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2014 8:13:38 PM EDT
Does such a creature exist?  I really like the holster below its no bigger than needed and I really like the belt clip but at $84 it is just to much for me to spend on kydex.  I know that you generally get what you pay for but I just can't bring myself to drop almost a c note for a kydex holster.  I dabble in homemade leather holsters so I know that custom work demands custom prices so I guess I'm looking for the Primary Arms, or UTG ($20 bipods and $100 US made pro series of rails), and ALG defense type "deal".  Good to excellent quality at a reasonable price.

Here is what I'm after this specific one is just more than I will pay.

picture here
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:38:53 AM EDT
[#1]
not sure if you would consider a hydrid leather/ kydex but, if so; contact Aliengear holsters......
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#2]
85.00 from blackpoint...hasn't failed me yet and i run my holsters hard

blackpoint

Carry my fullsize M&P9 w/ TLR1 cant tell its there

disclaimer: i am not associated with blackpoint, just a satisfied customer.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:24:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Id go here and find somebody who makes what you like and PM them...

DIY Kydex thread
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Good thread I was just about to post if there is anyone that has a Glock 19 w/light that they carry IWB holster?

Looking for a good IWB holster for my G19 with Streamlight TLR-1 HL, ideas?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#5]
RDR Custom Kydex

http://www.rdrholsters.com

Their light bearing model (The Torch) is on sale for $55.95 and there is a coupon code for 20% off of that price. I just ordered one yesterday for my G19, total including shipping is $52.76

ETA: The coupon code Is "Flash" minus the quotation marks (case sensitive). They said its for a limited time-I just checked and its still active.

ETA@: Oops, my bad, thats an OWB and you wanted IWB.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#6]
linky

he makes good stuff $63 shipped for this

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Buy once cry once. If you buy a cheap version it will end up frustrating you til you buy the expensive one later on.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Zero concealment systems makes reasonable holsters. May be a bit big for iwb, but it can be done
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#9]
You may want to check out this site.....www.vigitac.com  (short for Vigilant Tactical)
 They are out of Lancaster PA.  I saw some samples in one of the local gun shops, and they are very well made! and reasonably priced!!   He has a lot of the popular Gun/light combo's in stock!
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#10]
UPDATE:

Ordered a holster tonight from Dark Matter Tactical.  It is exactly what I wanted and is being shipped to my door for $52.  I came across them tonight after FXHummel mentioned them in his latest YouTube video. I went back and watched his review video and decided to give it a go.

Thanks for those that offered ideas.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top