Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 7:10:12 PM EDT
Hi Everyone!

I just joined.

I just bought a Gen 4 Glock 19 with Serpa Concealment Holster Right Hand Matte Finish for Glock 19/23/32/36.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a compatible laser for this gun and holster combination.

Also if you have any recommendations for Shoulder Harness with Laser Compatibility as well that would be great!

I have looked at the Crimson Trace Laser and I really like it. But I do not like their holster that they sell because it is not a lock in place holster. I really like the blackhawk lock in holster feature and would like to have that feature.

I have the Crimson Trace Laser on my Ruger LCP and love the grip activation.

Also if you know of a different locking holster that will work with a Laser that would be fine as well.

Looking forward to your comments!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:24:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Could just go with a LASERMAX guiderod unit.
Drop in or remove in 30 seconds.
Use any holster on the market made for the G19.

Galco makes a quality shoulder rig.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
There is nothing concealable about a Serpa.

You might as well get a 6378 and a tlr-2.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Posted Today, 03:03 AM

Steven420, on 26 Jul 2014 - 5:36 PM, said:

Lasermax Guide rod laser.

Yes that is a great choice. I really like it but I have been hearing that people that have been firing the weapon with this site the Laser has been going on and off by itself.

Also I hear that using a single spring verse double can take away from the life of the gun. And increase recoil.

I am so undecided. I do not know what to do.

SV-COP, on 26 Jul 2014 - 5:56 PM, said:

Learn to use your front sight.  I think in most cases, using the front sight will be faster than the laser.

Yes I do need to be proficient without the laser. I agree.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#4]
911!

I finally found the perfect combo!

I am going to get this light/laser:

SureFire X400 Ultra-High Output LED and Laser Weapon Light, Red

With this holster:

BlackHawk Epoch Level 3 Light Bearing Duty Holster for Glock 17/19/22/23/31/32, Matte 44E000BK-R

This is the perfect combo!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is nothing concealable about a Serpa.

View Quote

+1

I use mine for OC at the range only.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:18:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Look at the Tlr-2. Streamlight makes gods stuff and it's half the price of an x400.

Check out raven concealment (or similar) for holsters.

If you're stuck on the x400, they make them for that as well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
911!

I finally found the perfect combo!

I am going to get this light/laser:

SureFire X400 Ultra-High Output LED and Laser Weapon Light, Red

With this holster:

BlackHawk Epoch Level 3 Light Bearing Duty Holster for Glock 17/19/22/23/31/32, Matte 44E000BK-R

This is the perfect combo!
View Quote

Never hear of the Epoch. Interesting. Apparently they fixed the trigger finger button. Wonder if the plastics better?

Do you know for sure it'll fr the x400? It lists TLR-1, TLR-2, and x300. The x400 has a significantly different profile than those lights and might not fit. I'd contact Blackhawk to doublecheck.

Why are you specifically looking at the Epoch? Have you looked at the Safariland and G-Code offerings?

If you need a shoulder harness, G-Code makes what's called an RTI setup. It's a QD system compatible with G-Code, Safariland, Serpas, Bladetechs, and several custom kydex holsters. This RTI system will allow you to remove the holster body and place it on multiple different attachments, including drop-legs duty-drops, MOLLE setups, belt-loops, and a shoulder harness setup. This way you could use the same holster for your belt on your shoulder harness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top