Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2014 5:58:25 PM EDT
And couldn't be happier! I wear fitted type Tshirts most of the time during summer so I figured it would be a good choice to go to the 26. Let me say it is stupid easy to conceal! Also with the Gen4 I was having problems with the grip texture getting on my nerves while wearing it because I do not wear a shirt between the grip and my body. Now I am smooth sailing and couldn't be happier! So I traded my Gen4 23 for a new in box Gen3 26! YUP!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
And couldn't be happier! I wear fitted type Tshirts most of the time during summer so I figured it would be a good choice to go to the 26. Let me say it is stupid easy to conceal! Also with the Gen4 I was having problems with the grip texture getting on my nerves while wearing it because I do not wear a shirt between the grip and my body. Now I am smooth sailing and couldn't be happier! So I traded my Gen4 23 for a new in box Gen3 26! YUP!
View Quote

I to just got a Gen3 26 and love it!!
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry a Gen 3 G26 every day! I love it!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a gen4 g26, but I got it to go along with my g19 and g23. I like a big family.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Another gen3 -26 fan.
Shoots great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top