Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2012 9:14:00 PM EDT
I was asked a bunch of questions about the G30 Gen4 I just received direct from Glock. It was a replacement for a G21SF Ambi Mag release, with Picatinny rail. Glock customer service is awesome.

G30 Gen4 Update

As a very early owner of the Gen4 G30 45ACP, providing some answers to a few questions will interest others if you feel like giving more information:

What is the trigger bar number marking on the Gen4 G30? Is it 4256-1 or 4256-1- or something else? (see example photo)

The trigger bar is marked 4256-1. I swapped this out with a G21 smooth trigger face with the same number on the assembly 4256-1

What is the ejector number marking? Is it 8196-2 or something else? (see example photo)

Ejector is 8196-2.

Does the Recoil Spring Assembly have a slotted outer spring cup (a dual recoil spring is assumed) or is the outer spring cup a solid tube? (see example photo)

RSA has the slotted outer spring cup and it is a dual recoil spring assembly.

What are the numbers marked on the end flange of the RSA guide rod? (see example photo)

End flange on the RSA is marked "0 1 9 "

Did the Gen4 G30 come from the factory with the "•" connector installed?

Yes, the connector is marked with the "•" I swapped it out for a Ghost "-" connector.

Does your Gen4 G30 have a lanyard hole at the base of the pistol grip?

Yes, it has a lanyard hole at the base of the grip.

I hope you find this information useful.

-m-
Link Posted: 7/21/2012 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Picture?
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Let us know when you shoot it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Pics, pretty please.
Link Posted: 7/22/2012 8:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
longtime g30 fan wants a pic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top